**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

15CB5792-3B5B-45FF-A9AF-56884E8B36BC.jpeg

What’s quality like on the hoody? Need that in my life

Honestly it’s hands down the best hoody I’ve had in a very long time. Pocket placement is perfect, cotton is thick, lining is plush and drawstrings are perfect length ..btw I went tts and it fits perfect..I had read it was a classic fit but unlike most classic fits they have been recently this doesn’t say it on the tag
10C22C7C-BC03-4072-9321-EC9795F5D08B.jpeg

Honestly it’s hands down the best hoody I’ve had in a very long time. Pocket placement is perfect, cotton is thick, lining is plush and drawstrings are perfect length ..btw I went tts and it fits perfect..I had read it was a classic fit but unlike most classic fits they have been recently this doesn’t say it on the tag
Appreciated. If anyone has a link on a xxl please send me a dm.

Looks like it’s made like recent hoodies (the good ones that is) what’s retail??

That might be my issue, I haven't dealt with anybody from the culture that I know of so the xxl love and loyalty tax is waaay to real to me :lol: any suggestions on who's not l&l taxing nimisiskrash nimisiskrash looking for the suicide pullover
Oh don’t get me wrong I’ve had heads try it with me but it’s a no go at the door and a Foh to there face. At the moment no I don’t know anyone offhand selling one(I don’t even have it cause of inflation prices) you might be able to snatch one up for a good price (idk what’s your limit) but just keep looking. If I see or hear anything I’ll pass the information along.Hey somebody on here might be letting one go.

Looks like it’s made like recent hoodies (the good ones that is) what’s retail??

Oh don’t get me wrong I’ve had heads try it with me but it’s a no go at the door and a Foh to there face. At the moment no I don’t know anyone offhand selling one(I don’t even have it cause of inflation prices) you might be able to snatch one up for a good price (idk what’s your limit) but just keep looking. If I see or hear anything I’ll pass the information along.Hey somebody on here might be letting one go.

I got it from UK which was 139 pounds which is almost $200..heard it’s like $145-160 us retail

Anybody can hit me with a link on the hoody will be greatly appreciated. Already was able to cop the striped rugby on ebay for a good price and copped a royal blue t retail. Just need that hoodie and ill be happy. Dam good ish lopro. That joint does look plush.

I don't even mess with aftermarket outside of eBay or thrift finds, which ain't what it used to be. The suicide ski sweater is one of the times I'm willing to do retail out of the gate :lol:

What’s taking so long for the cross flags stuff to hit US stores? I saw Dillard’s had a few stuff online.. luckily I had already gotten what I wanted from Belk (the red and royal blue tees)

I’d like that hoodie though and I’ll be done with the cross flags... don’t need the polos or the sweats

anyone know where i can get a polo sport patch? i tried getting one off ebay and was sent the polo racing 1992 patch instead... would be dope to have the polo sport patch for my bag instead lol

Just a follow up on the Bury Me With the Lo On book, for anyone that was able to order one through Victory -- I just received a shipping confirmation update e-mail from em, but got the e-mail after the book arrived. But for anyone outside the NY area, might get the e-mail first.

anyone know where i can get a polo sport patch? i tried getting one off ebay and was sent the polo racing 1992 patch instead... would be dope to have the polo sport patch for my bag instead lol
Hit up rl jewelry on ig.High qulty patches and pins. That’s rack lo,idk about anybody else that other pic is from his page and I’ve bought from him again great quality
22FDC115-DC20-4E81-912D-CBDECA6DD0C3.jpeg
6B27C04D-5DAF-4AF4-9DE1-CCA33F30A26A.jpeg
A8ACFA5B-B2AC-4B44-895A-5A49AF988565.jpeg
9BD8B15A-BAA2-41A9-AF5A-67028DFEB2A6.jpeg
7853D243-108B-4A13-9323-457D7B9873A5.jpeg
A5CB55C7-7DEE-4F7B-87F3-A8CED4695FA4.jpeg

Back of crest crest pin.

Back
Top Bottom