**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

arrived today...
IMG_6945.JPG

I think its unisex. Ralph UK has had multiple jackets they did that with. I bought the reversible RRL tour jacket but on the UK site its also under women jackets

Attachments

• Tour Jacket1.jpg
    Tour Jacket1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Tour Jacket2.jpg
    Tour Jacket2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 6
Thats not gonna stop catz, how many dudes you seen rocking the pink/purple crest :smh: in their bathroom lol:rofl:
That’s not what I’m talking about the fact that now the same men’s jacket is marketed as a woman’s piece is corny. Rl need to stop the surpreem insanity. My dude still got every pice from that line crispy.to me it’s still a men’s jacket until they bedazzled it.

Thats not gonna stop catz, how many dudes you seen rocking the pink/purple crest :smh: in their bathroom lol:rofl:

yah I hate to comment on other people's style... but i will never be wearing a women's shirt or a kid's shirt.

if ralph doesn't make a men's something, i don't need to wear it.

i also don't collect any ralph. i wear it all. i don't mind if others do, but i wont be making money on ralph in old age... or showing my kids all the clothes i got that i didn't wear.
as ralph says "it's made to be worn" and if something i got that is rare gets beat up... it gets beat up, that's what clothes do.

yah I hate to comment on other people's style... but i will never be wearing a women's shirt or a kid's shirt.

i also don't collect any ralph. i wear it all. i don't mind if others do, but i wont be making money on ralph in old age... or showing my kids all the clothes i got that i didn't wear.
as ralph says "it's made to be worn" and if something i got that is rare gets beat up... it gets beat up, that's what clothes do.

I agree with this but i think this situation is different since this was a men jacket. Nothing changed except the model wearing it but if you speak to someone at Polo, they will say its unisex.
I also agree that the clothes are made to be worn.

I agree with this but i think this situation is different since this was a men jacket. Nothing changed except the model wearing it but if you speak to someone at Polo, they will say its unisex.
I also agree that the clothes are made to be worn.
**** all that if I still was small enough cop the heat kids got I would. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom