**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hit up rl jewelry on ig.High qulty patches and pins. That’s rack lo,idk about anybody else that other pic is from his page and I’ve bought from him again great quality
22FDC115-DC20-4E81-912D-CBDECA6DD0C3.jpeg
6B27C04D-5DAF-4AF4-9DE1-CCA33F30A26A.jpeg
A8ACFA5B-B2AC-4B44-895A-5A49AF988565.jpeg
9BD8B15A-BAA2-41A9-AF5A-67028DFEB2A6.jpeg
7853D243-108B-4A13-9323-457D7B9873A5.jpeg
A5CB55C7-7DEE-4F7B-87F3-A8CED4695FA4.jpeg

Back of crest crest pin.

Thanks. I know about this but I think they are all selling the same things. They even have the same pics for some reason... just happened to get the wrong patch. Still a nice patch even though it's not the right one lol

Did anyone buy the bear tees that were exclusive to macys a couple months back. I wanted to know if they were sized differently than the outlet ones

Thanks. I know about this but I think they are all selling the same things. They even have the same pics for some reason... just happened to get the wrong patch. Still a nice patch even though it's not the right one lol
I have no clue who that guy is and Idk why duke is using rack’s pick but that’s is his and his wife’s comp. just hit him up I’m sure they will rectify the issue,let em know that you received the wrong patch. Are you in nyc?

I have no clue who that guy is and Idk why duke is using rack’s pick but that’s is his and his wife’s comp. just hit him up I’m sure they will rectify the issue,let em know that you received the wrong patch. Are you in nyc?

no im in cali, but i got it from the dude on ebay and after my research the ebay dude is rack lo. im going to hit him up. idk who that labronx dude is.

142EC54B-8CE1-45F6-ACBB-B7671725CD4B.jpeg

Anywho...

Been gone for a minute and fell off, but my chakra is right and I’m on the trigger for the rest of the summer

Next!

OG animal thug A.K.A. NORE with with the 2018 script summer set.. clean if ya ask me.. simple move.

PS: Jeezy shorts are out of pocket

Hit up rl jewelry on ig.High qulty patches and pins. That’s rack lo,idk about anybody else that other pic is from his page and I’ve bought from him again great quality
22FDC115-DC20-4E81-912D-CBDECA6DD0C3.jpeg
6B27C04D-5DAF-4AF4-9DE1-CCA33F30A26A.jpeg

Where does one put these patches? I love patches, but I don’t know what or where I’d put a “Polo” patch.

Saw a video of Jeezy, looks like he was just in a warmer climate enjoying the weather to me.

Where does one put these patches? I love patches, but I don’t know what or where I’d put a “Polo” patch.

Saw a video of Jeezy, looks like he was just in a warmer climate enjoying the weather to me.

Ty you are a creative guy I seen the ne caps the Nike id’s from long ago.i think you just messing with me. Lol!!
I only put em on rl gear. And it has to make sense on the garments.
I have a blank Rugby that I've been looking for patches to put on it. This is a great look for me.
I just need to pick up the pace.rl has not been given me what I like for sometime now so I cop blank rlpc items to do my custys. I have patches from 1987 up to now. I have Something from all lines. Go ahead a patch it up just don’t overdo it like when rugby (Lord I seen some horridly concoctions during this time) was out this is why you just can’t buy patches from the prince street custom shop now.

Back
Top Bottom