**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

How does PL fit compared to Polo? Never owned any PL items but considering taking the plunge...got some items on sale. Same with RRL

How does PL fit compared to Polo? Never owned any PL items but considering taking the plunge...got some items on sale. Same with RRL
Most of the Purple Label items are designed for a tailored look, so think of Slim Fit Polo when you are considering Purple Label Items. I usually always size up in Purple Label sweaters.

RRL has more of a standard fit, but most of the pants are straight fit or slim fit. The sizing on shirts is fine, but you may need to size up with the pants depending on the style.

7C348297-6108-4ACA-B73C-64B4A2257EF0.jpeg
DC2E8684-D0E0-4A04-8069-378039FF6AB8.jpeg

Ain’t nothing like the original!!! Run Jessy run!!

Not crazy about the flags stuff, but the embroidery on this t shirt was impressive and it was on sale @ Dillards so I said f it. Not good like outlet prices, but I've been wanting to cop more tees for the summer.

Attachments

• Snapchat-702128326.jpg
    Snapchat-702128326.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 25
Decided to grab the Rio swim trunks last week...

Liked the design as much as any of the cp-93 capsule ones, if not more...

Was pleasantly surprised that it was a high-end piece, like a polo & purple label hybrid. That how these capsule ones are?

Zipped fly with button. Pull tabs on the side. Zipped back pocket. Uses the "premium" trunk polyester that they used on purple label trunks. Purple Label design on the zip pulls and clasps on side.

Wish I'd have grabbed more of the Rio items when more readily available on eBay.

44B70279-E232-4B99-B071-37B66CA3ACD5.jpeg
AE051C9C-B5D1-4ECF-823F-1B10ADBB3E1C.jpeg
C985A5BC-F01C-444F-B80A-8F02A0B3668F.jpeg

Whoever said that the polo factory bear shirts seemed to be better now... You definitely are right!

Haven't grabbed any since start of year. After getting the Macy's ones, realized I'd rather wait for better quality ones (like Wimbledon tee) and jo more factory ones that shrink and are see thru.

Grabbed new soccer one today, along with last month's blue one with the polo player. Seems both are same quality as the Macy's shirts now, and thicker.

Anyone know when they switched over? We're the football, red soccer tee, preppy bear, etc all thicker?

Decided to grab the Rio swim trunks last week...

Liked the design as much as any of the cp-93 capsule ones, if not more...

Was pleasantly surprised that it was a high-end piece, like a polo & purple label hybrid. That how these capsule ones are?

Zipped fly with button. Pull tabs on the side. Zipped back pocket. Uses the "premium" trunk polyester that they used on purple label trunks. Purple Label design on the zip pulls and clasps on side.

Wish I'd have grabbed more of the Rio items when more readily available on eBay.

44B70279-E232-4B99-B071-37B66CA3ACD5.jpeg
AE051C9C-B5D1-4ECF-823F-1B10ADBB3E1C.jpeg
C985A5BC-F01C-444F-B80A-8F02A0B3668F.jpeg
Rio line was deff good. I’m still on the hunt for the winbreaker

Back
Top Bottom