**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not but the blue bear shirt for this month seems to be better quality wise than the other recent releases. Felt heavier to me.
Thats good to know. I like it but wasnt gonna cop poor quality. Hows the fit. The macys ones are belly shirts. And is the feel of the print like the macys ones or the other outlet ones. Thanks

https://m.macys.com/shop/product/po...-fit-cotton-shirt?ID=5730131&CategoryID=20627
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0911.JPG

Lol. Stadium/Snow beach all over again

Appears that this will be much bigger stock...

More store brands involved, more locations involved, more stock per store. For example, Macy's state st will have 200 pieces. At 2 per person, 100 people at that 1 store. When you factor in how many stores will have stock... Everyone will be able to get stuff at msrp - so that's good.

Macys has the sail boat / American flag design, and with more pieces than were in the original slides... Pullover jacket and polo, but also t-shirt and I think maybe a track jacket? He didn't mention swim trunks but I assume those too.

I'm actually going to try and grab the Rio Olympic trunks if I can find my.size new with tags... As I think I like that design for trunks more than any of the cp93 capsule options.

Back
Top Bottom