**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

C6F02A22-374E-4E19-8306-413395A5CD4A.png 8A18FA2B-35A9-4504-8661-22389D355BC8.png 86FD9A20-E19E-4EA6-B376-7C26FFA3754B.png

Ralph Lauren stock is at 136. Last year at this time is was 66.06.
Man, I wish I would have been into buying stocks last year. I just got the Robinhood app about 4 months ago. Been buying ETF’s mostly. I make sure I have at least one stock from companies that I consistently purchase from (Nike, Apple) or spend my time with (Facebook, Twitter). I may buy one share of RL tomorrow!

Man, I wish I would have been into buying stocks last year. I just got the Robinhood app about 4 months ago. Been buying ETF’s mostly. I make sure I have at least one stock from companies that I consistently purchase from (Nike, Apple) or spend my time with (Facebook, Twitter). I may buy one share of RL tomorrow!

if i was just an idiot that took all my cash and invested it into companies I liked...

WWE
Ralph Lauren

I'd be halfway to retired a year later.

sad thing is I WAS invested in them, but nothing big and closed it out for a gain a while back. small risk, small reward... I'm too risk averse, going to be small winning it into the grave...

^is it me or it seems the few new pieces in that line never released in XXL..?? That cardigan and and the cricket sweater is nice

US release seems to be only at Ralph Lauren brick and mortar stores...and online. Europe is where not only UKRL is getting it but a few other stores as well

Back
Top Bottom