**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Appreciation to @dead stokc for putting this on my radar when it was overseas, and to @jatprototype for news of the U.S. factory store release.

The price is $119.99 plus the 25% off phone code that is posted stores.
20180707_080052.jpg

This is the polo made only for sale in Europe and has the Polo Europe tagging; not an H&M quality piece designed for sale in outlets stores. This one could have easily been part of the gimmick line of bagged, limited polos priced at $225 last year.

Last edited:
Appreciation to @dead stokc for putting this on my radar when it was overseas, and to @jatprototype for news of the U.S. factory store release.

20180707_080052.jpg

This is the polo made only for sale in Europe and has the Polo Europe tagging; not an H&M quality piece designed for sale in outlets stores. This one could have easily been part of the gimmick line of bagged, limited polos priced at $225 last year.

How’s the fitment...I got one one the way in a size large as well hopefully it fits ok, I’m 195 and usually buy custom fit in large

How’s the fitment...I got one one the way in a size large as well hopefully it fits ok, I’m 195 and usually buy custom fit in large
I'm 210 and usually wear a classic size M in polos. The size L fit is perfect for me on the shirt. Hugs the arms only at the cuff, slightly fitted around the chest, and does not hug the ribs nor the waist.

I'm 210 and usually wear a classic size M in polos. The size L fit is perfect for me on the shirt. Hugs the arms only at the cuff, slightly fitted around the chest, and does not hug the ribs nor the waist.

Thanks for the prompt response family...looking forward to receiving it more than ever

20180707_080052.jpg

I kind of think it was meant to be...

The limited line was going to be 6 total at some point... The tags skip a number and the last release was labeled #6 I believe.

So some polo got canceled as a $225 Ltd Edition last minute.

Wimbledon tee pop up anywhere? Looking for an XL, maybe an XXL as well. Greatly appreciated!

Hi Tech pants (blue with the pockets all over) popped up a few days ago on RL UK site. And so it begins...

I like them but not sure I could pull them off... Probably going to pass on the pants.

Didn't realize the Colorado collection would include some normal polo priced items too... Figured it was going to be all purple label priced stuff. They have a work shirt, Jean jacket, jeans, etc... Looks like maybe $395ish is the floor?

Anyone got a full lineup pic of the Colorado collection?

Yo, cp93 special 40% off at Macy's?

Scanned one of the cp93 t-shirts with the big patch. Came up $33.

Can't check the limited edition stuff cause it has security ropes on em.

7B57DE66-DE1B-4DB7-91C6-7435AFA5EF1B.jpeg

Edit:
Limited edition didn't ring up 40% off
Any left over polo bear stuff from holidays also 40% off. Grabbed the hockey bear hoodie tshirt.

Asked if it was a one day sale or what, since it wasn't showing up online... Guess they have a "black Friday in July" sale going til 16th.

Attachments

• DD89FD0D-81F2-441F-857F-EBDCF41D7160.jpeg
    DD89FD0D-81F2-441F-857F-EBDCF41D7160.jpeg
    346.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
that awesome southwestern shirt-jacket is on sale at macy's. then additional 25% off, making it $100 instead of $225.

upload_2018-7-10_8-37-21.png

Back
Top Bottom