**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I like that beach ball bear they have for kids on RL.. would’ve copped that kids XL since I can fit it but they sold out

They put the best bears on kids clothes.... that baseball bear sweater is flames too

The Green Letterman is already up on the site ... $798.
image.png

FYI Guys, Tons of the new fall collection hitting Factory. Skull cross bone rugbys, varsity style products. Mirrors the Boathouse collection from full price. Gonna have LE Camo "P" Patch Polo coming up too. Home collections hitting Factory too. Can order bear sheets, comforters, varsity blankets and pillows.

FYI Guys, Tons of the new fall collection hitting Factory. Skull cross bone rugbys, varsity style products. Mirrors the Boathouse collection from full price. Gonna have LE Camo "P" Patch Polo coming up too. Home collections hitting Factory too. Can order bear sheets, comforters, varsity blankets and pillows.

Any pics of the camo P? I'm intrigued, but my closest outlet is 1.5 hours away.

This is one RL's worst satin souvenir jackets. The theme is just tiger heads paired with embroidery that doesn't make sense together. I do love the color though.

View attachment 2146737 Wassup Ya'll. Been a minute
welcome back natburna natburna

The green varsity is nice, but it really needs a 3rd color in the scheme to make it stand out. It looks like a D&S version of a nicer Polo tagged jacket with only the green and yellow.

Back
Top Bottom