**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

087900A0-B2C6-4B2D-9358-664A2C7F49BF.jpeg

Latest pick ups. Went to Deer Park to see if they had the patchwork polo, dude said they sold out the same day they got them. Someone came and copped all of them smh. Mans don’t even have chance to cop **** with the resellers now a days.
You gotta be swift bro, you know the savages don't play.

macy’s got some good sales
bought a blue polo shorts

use code JULY or JULY25 if it applies to your order

they might have $10 off also check the offers at checkout

and check ebay. bought me a sapphire blue polo nwt.

ebay 15% off with code PRIMOSALE

My outlet said those sold 1st day. Wouldn’t be surprised if NY dudes road around tri-state area outlets grabbing em all

Last edited:
I noticed that the actual New York Crew fleece jackets don't have that white stripe going down the arms they way it's seen online.

Picked up a blue USA hoodie since it was only 39 with the 30% off coupon. Almost grabbed it in white too but I have enough white Polo stuff that i spill coffee all over as is. Almost grabbed a tote too but wasnt sure if it was on sale plus the coupon or I could just use the coupon and didnt feel like flagging someone down to ask.

Might get impatient and buy the row bear crew neck for full price since no coupons are working on any sites for it.

Also, dont know if it is on Macy's site but can anyone find the short sleeve button up with a bunch of Jeep Wagoneers on it with canoes strapped to the roof? they are embroidered all over a white shirt and i regret not picking it up when I saw it in the store. Now I cant find it

Picked up a blue USA hoodie since it was only 39 with the 30% off coupon. Almost grabbed it in white too but I have enough white Polo stuff that i spill coffee all over as is. Almost grabbed a tote too but wasnt sure if it was on sale plus the coupon or I could just use the coupon and didnt feel like flagging someone down to ask.

Might get impatient and buy the row bear crew neck for full price since no coupons are working on any sites for it.

Also, dont know if it is on Macy's site but can anyone find the short sleeve button up with a bunch of Jeep Wagoneers on it with canoes strapped to the roof? they are embroidered all over a white shirt and i regret not picking it up when I saw it in the store. Now I cant find it
Here ya go...
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...fit-embroidered-short-sleeve-shirt?ID=5181321

They might have not labeled it correctly on this site. It has the same pics that the big and tall has on other sites. And this site offers no refunds. So its a chance you take by buying this.
Update for whoevers interested. After getting confirmation from an email i recieved this shirt and yes it is regular classic fit and not big and tall. They mailed the shirt from staten island ny.
https://www.oznico.com/collections/polo-ralph-lauren/products/polo-yd-interlock-ssl-knt-blue-mu

Back
Top Bottom