**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Today

IMG_20180922_110538.jpg

Slim fit actually fits well

Where can a young king find the hat tho

Yeah I agree. In some instances it isn't too glaring but a lot of it don't work. I'm not a fan of the different colored sleeves on this one either.

Yo lex 99% of the “capsules” “hybrid” that’s come out (it’s actually been like this for me for the last few years,around the time rl started making uro cut and real emasculated looking clothes for the men’s line) I pass on from first sight then when I see the iteams in person that just Solidify my personal opinion. And its the “Johnny come lately’s” or “the got to have it first” are the corny aspects of the game now but hey it is what it is I guess.

Yo lex 99% of the “capsules” “hybrid” that’s come out (it’s actually been like this for me for the last few years,around the time rl started making uro cut and real emasculated looking clothes for the men’s line) I pass on from first sight then when I see the iteams in person that just Solidify my personal opinion. And its the “Johnny come lately’s” or “the got to have it first” are the corny aspects of the game now but hey it is what it is I guess.
Everything moves in waves tho so none of this is completely new. Been leading this way for a minute. I still find a number of things I like . When I slimmed down the custom fitting stuff became a bit more appealing to me. Felt more comfortable to wear things a little more fitted at work too. But I definitely feel you. A lot of this stuff is missing a touch that made the OGs so special in one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom