**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Someone just asked about this... It's up on dillards.

AFAA0EEA-7548-4F7B-8D7E-C129EF761CA4.png

Someone just asked about this... It's up on dillards.

AFAA0EEA-7548-4F7B-8D7E-C129EF761CA4.png
You see what I mean Ralph has been smoking some serious stuff look at the markup on this I bought the older version of this jacket on a Macy's sale for $175 and it didn't retail for $398 don't get me wrong it's a pretty warm jacket and this piece is dope but his price points is getting out of control I wouldn't pull the trigger on this wait for it to go on sale and it will

What’s good...idk if I should post this here...if I cant please lmk so I can delete the post...I got some items I’m looking to let go of....if anyone interested please hit me up...sizes range from XL to XXL....the bucket hat is a size S/M

6DD024AA-0021-4052-8A6D-44E9966112BA.jpeg

That looks like a disaster.
:lol: :lol:

The down-filled RLX version and the RLX hoodie version both from 3 years ago a much better than this 2018 version from Dillard's and better than the 2017 version.

The most frustrating thing about all of these jackets aside from being all the same jackets 3 years in a row, is that they're all fastfashion copies of what Ralph is truly capable of producing. Ralph has all of these fabrics, in house, and could easily make proper coats from wool patchwork. Instead he sews nylon print squares and stuffs them. Ralph's getting away with murder on quality, but at least is using down feathers and not polyester insulation.

:lol: :lol:

The down-filled RLX version and the RLX hoodie version both from 3 years ago a much better than this 2018 version from Dillard's and better than the 2017 version.

The most frustrating thing about all of these jackets aside from being all the same jackets 3 years in a row, is that they're all fastfashion copies of what Ralph is truly capable of producing. Ralph has all of these fabrics, in house, and could easily make proper coats from wool patchwork. Instead he sews nylon print squares and stuffs them. Ralph's getting away with murder on quality, but at least is using down feathers and not polyester insulation.

You are absolutely right the rlx one was a dope idea in itself ...now this coat is disgusting as make the concept look tacky (do you see a pattern going on) .We see the bs!! And why he’s at it bring back the coyote fur and get that Canada goose man made junk gone.When we talk about quality and craftsmanship I really don’t think a lot of the newer cats understand how much it’s dropped (this can be said about dam near any and everything in life at this point) and I’m curious to see how long these blended/ elasta crap iteams holds up.I already demonstrated on this very site how flimsy the execution on the us open five panel was,I peeled that flag off the side in the time to watch a half hour show if that long.the last thing I can remember Rl silkscreening was tee shirts and that it. It’s all sublimation and bonding or glue and stick and most of it is not even good at that.it was a time I would walk into the mansion or a rl section and have to pace myself cause I didn’t want to miss anything ...now it’s whatever.I have passed on a lot of “dope” looking pieces but because of the material that’s used it’s a no go.since the bring it back program I have only two pieces,a stand up beanie and the ski teddy sweatshirt.The embroidery is crazy on it but the blended sweatshirt itself is horrible,a dust and lint magnet.the cotton/silk flag sweater from a few years ago was the opposite instead of attracting lint it produces mounds of it.i have downsized and cut back. **** if I Was picky before I don’t know to call it now. Lol

Just left green acres mall. They had all the skier items. But just like one or three of each. Needless to say the only thing worth copping is the ski 92 sweatshirt. Everything else was crap including the sui sweatshirt. The graphic part of the sui is like a windbreaker material. None of the circle ski items are embroiderd. Everything elmers glued on

Bloomingdales still doing the Friends and Family?

And has anyone bought the Climb Polo. Wanted to know the sizing on it.

You are absolutely right the rlx one was a dope idea in itself ...now this coat is disgusting as make the concept look tacky (do you see a pattern going on) .We see the bs!! And why he’s at it bring back the coyote fur and get that Canada goose man made junk gone.When we talk about quality and craftsmanship I really don’t think a lot of the newer cats understand how much it’s dropped (this can be said about dam near any and everything in life at this point) and I’m curious to see how long these blended/ elasta crap iteams holds up.I already demonstrated on this very site how flimsy the execution on the us open five panel was,I peeled that flag off the side in the time to watch a half hour show if that long.the last thing I can remember Rl silkscreening was tee shirts and that it. It’s all sublimation and bonding or glue and stick and most of it is not even good at that.it was a time I would walk into the mansion or a rl section and have to pace myself cause I didn’t want to miss anything ...now it’s whatever.I have passed on a lot of “dope” looking pieces but because of the material that’s used it’s a no go.since the bring it back program I have only two pieces,a stand up beanie and the ski teddy sweatshirt.The embroidery is crazy on it but the blended sweatshirt itself is horrible,a dust and lint magnet.the cotton/silk flag sweater from a few years ago was the opposite instead of attracting lint it produces mounds of it.i have downsized and cut back. **** if I Was picky before I don’t know to call it now. Lol
Truth...All of this.

(Posted this earlier...) This is what RL is capable of when it comes to patchwork outerwear using real fabric pieces instead of nylon prints.
20180618_185642.jpg

Know that we aren't a bunch of old men complaining about quality. Problem is that there's not enough buyers that have had the opportunity to see the real depth of RL collections.

All of the above is precisely why I drive old Benzes.

I think ralph still got it in him to give us better quality. Im not bashing all the retros. For instance off the top of my head the white sail boat hoodie, the cross flags hoodie, and the crest tneck were all great. So im still keeping hope for future collections.

Truth...All of this.

(Posted this earlier...) This is what RL is capable of when it comes to patchwork outerwear using real fabric pieces instead of nylon prints.
20180618_185642.jpg

Know that we aren't a bunch of old men complaining about quality. Problem is that there's not enough buyers that have had the opportunity to see the real depth of RL collections.
I don' t think I've ever seen this. What a great piece! I fear to know the retail.

Back
Top Bottom