**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Can anyone tell me if most of the long billed hats fit the same? I have a big head and lots of hats don’t fit bit the hi tech kayak one surprisingly does..

Wondering if the cp-93 one will likely fit too?

Attachments

• 1ACC12EF-7D49-456E-B9EA-93944A4453DD.jpeg
    1ACC12EF-7D49-456E-B9EA-93944A4453DD.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 18
  • C618D102-B966-4F4D-8D96-1F9B6EBCEFE8.jpeg
    C618D102-B966-4F4D-8D96-1F9B6EBCEFE8.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Bummed that the extra 30 off coupon doesn’t work on the limited Climb rugby - I thought last codes worked towards it :/

dang that was a pretty crazy thing to say..I mean after all isn't that who the brand was catered to? mostly white guys ? and what kind of forum is that? you used to ask each other what race you were in the forum? like how could you even tell?lol anyways..lo life stole clothes and wore them...COOL....I can see if they stole clothes from unpopular brands and in turn made those brands popular...more power to them...but its polo...brand was already successful..EVERyonE was wearing that 1992 gear white, black....these old dudes never did anything with they life and still living off old legends....burnt out wanna be rappers....now they selling pins and "polo inspired" necklaces on instagram..nice..along with polo that they mark up on resell..cool..then they get together once a year in the freezing cold to show off their jerk chicken and cum stained polo from 1980's

Ch46.gif

I've been looking for this old polo hoodie online for the longest. I saw someone wearing it the other day. I was tempted to ask about it or even take a pic but didn't want to come across as wierdo.

Came out around 1999/2000. Everyone had one. Full zip. Big letter R on one side, big letter L on the other. Some embroidery on the sleeve. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. :nerd:

I've been looking for this old polo hoodie online for the longest. I saw someone wearing it the other day. I was tempted to ask about it or even take a pic but didn't want to come across as wierdo.

Came out around 1999/2000. Everyone had one. Full zip. Big letter R on one side, big letter L on the other. Some embroidery on the sleeve. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here. :nerd:

Polo jeans co they had the varsity jacket and the sweater from what i remember

Attachments

• E67A1EE8-2EEB-4F1B-B348-BEE0D192A7A1.png
    E67A1EE8-2EEB-4F1B-B348-BEE0D192A7A1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
If there is any quantifiable impact of lo-life's, it would be on what ralph chose to retro... But the idea to retro, that would happen regardless...
I disagree with this particular part. The streets, (in some cases Big Vic Lo and them directly to Ralph himself), asked Ralph to retro this era for umpteen years and Ralph said "No, I don't want to be known for that era or those collections." His heart is in the southwestern/RRL type lines.

So when the stock dropped, and now they have to answer to the stockholders, they remembered that built in audience clammoring for the era. "Hey, retro that stuff for a shot inthe arm from THOSE guys!" So the retros relate directly back to the lolifes and "the streets" directly. Just as a simple fact.

Does anyone know if the blue skier pants are still out there in a S? Can’t find who else may have had them besides Macys

Back
Top Bottom