**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Ralph's garage hoodie - Pl.. Embroidered.

EFF18375-5D37-40A9-9233-61D254932970.png

1C05286B-3AD1-4624-9C1C-849E0F7C7881.png

New letterman trucker hybrid
7954C1CE-7D71-4FA2-804D-A9BA51436429.png
That ralphs garage is dope. Only in europe??

Hey quick q for any Socal folks --- what's the best ralph store in Los Angeles area? I think I saw there's a mansion in Beverly hills and maybe a new store type (test model? Think Polobear was talking about that)... Also saw California has clearance factory stores, which I've never even heard of.

Anyone mind giving a recommendation? Don't think I can get chance to hit up more than one with schedule I got.

Also - apologies for being short /rude with anyone. Unemployed for first time in adult life while simultaneously having to pack/move and interview. Beg my pardon!

Hey quick q for any Socal folks --- what's the best ralph store in Los Angeles area? I think I saw there's a mansion in Beverly hills and maybe a new store type (test model? Think Polobear was talking about that)... Also saw California has clearance factory stores, which I've never even heard of.

Anyone mind giving a recommendation? Don't think I can get chance to hit up more than one with schedule I got.

Also - apologies for being short /rude with anyone. Unemployed for first time in adult life while simultaneously having to pack/move and interview. Beg my pardon!
I don't know about CA Ralph Lauren stores, but Best wishes on finding the next chapter in your career.

If you can only make it to one store: RL Beverly Center (limited edition collections, customization, patches,etc.)

In the same mall you have Macys and Bloomingdales which are the top RL department store doors on the west coast

OTHER AREA STORES:
RL Beverly Hills Mansion (Rodeo Drive)
RL South Coast Plaza
RL Factory Ontario Mills
RL Factory Orange
RL Factory Camarillo
RL Factory Cabazon (Palm Springs)

I concur with Supermanblue: Good luck on your employment search.

I don't know about CA Ralph Lauren stores, but Best wishes on finding the next chapter in your career.

Hold your head and stay up, kid. Econ boomin'. You'll find a spot. Get in where you fit in and stay humble.

jamesjyers jamesjyers
Stay positive and focused,great things will come your way!
there’s a RRL store on rodeo drive I know. They used to have The clearance spot at the outlets years ago that’s were you could get anything under the Ralph brand. It’s were I got a lot of RRL stuff and rugby iteams I might have missed at the rugby store. Idk if all outlets have them though most times it’s a separate building not to far off the main rl one.Hope that helps.

From polo sportsman on ig today

Looks like that bright primary color (art deco?) sailing sweatshirt also has a matching polo.

Think that's also the "poster polo" in back left... With various classic poster theme designs arranged all over (Rio olympics, Monaco, etc).

Was kind worried polo designers would go lazy (and low risk) and just do another cp-93 but with new colors, remixed ideas, etc... But this is a lovely followup to the big cp-93 ss18 lineup, and plays off previous polo and purple label designs.

Attachments

• 3A17F14C-6C15-43EB-8899-2107D8A30958.jpeg
    3A17F14C-6C15-43EB-8899-2107D8A30958.jpeg
    444.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 704BFE2C-B94D-4184-B0ED-14DB336728B5.png
    704BFE2C-B94D-4184-B0ED-14DB336728B5.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 108
  • AD68FEB0-DB9A-4E88-9A9F-3D33CB67C9E1.png
    AD68FEB0-DB9A-4E88-9A9F-3D33CB67C9E1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • 6EB6EE11-B48F-4139-951A-F9D2650C17AE.png
    6EB6EE11-B48F-4139-951A-F9D2650C17AE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
Any body seen this one? It was sold out on hbx when I spotted it. I haven't seen this any where else.
Screenshot_20181102-132209~2.png

DrAfeWJW4AAFIWC-orig.jpg

the rumoured retail prices for ralph x palace stuff in GBP.

for comparison, bear sweaters retail for £345 in UK, so there's a lil bit on top

This is a young man's game now. Stop reliving the past. Look forward to the future. These old dudes still think MJ is the best basketball player to ever play the game.

Back
Top Bottom