**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

giphy (2).gif

Anyways...any eBay codes out there? Or did I just miss one?

Maybe but you're still old and crippled. Either way Lo has to do everything they can to be relevant. These young dudes ain't spending on anything not named Supreme or Gucci. Get with the times. Those days are 25 years ago. Still love my Lo as my respect for the culture is still in tact but I can't walk around looking like it's still 1998.

Now that I think of it, you 93, 94 and 95 dudes all still dress the same way in 2018. Mad corny yo. Still bumpin Big Pun in the whip.

Yeah, you're like 40 yrs old. Once you said Avirex. Might as well have a Lo x Dolomite collaboration. Shouldn't you be collecting Social Security by now?

This is a young man's game now. Stop reliving the past. Look forward to the future. These old dudes still think MJ is the best basketball player to ever play the game.

Now that I think of it, you 93, 94 and 95 dudes all still dress the same way in 2018. Mad corny yo. Still bumpin Big Pun in the whip.

A lot of us don't. Settle down children.

Forum is entertaining. Capping on old dudes. Insult young inexperience dumb naïveté. Word. Peace. I’m just here to show appreciation for the skater bear.

man that cross flag crewneck is super ill, they never pop up for sale tho. do you have the red/white/blue one?
Thanks, bro! Nah, I was chasing an og cross flags for a while and got lucky with this one.

You see there were a few retro r/w/b colourways popped up in a sample sale in New York earlier this year? I know that there’s more cross flags coming next year, have seen a white and red stripe colourway of the hoodie!

Back
Top Bottom