**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The hi tech bags seem to be fairly limited... The wallet amazingly so. Did anyone grab that can post pics?

Also - had the circle ski polo USA waist pack /fanny pack ever go on sale anywhere?

I’m still a lil appalled by that 40’s comment.

I’m 40... I dress with style. I’m not gonna over do it like I did in HS but you young bucks in these times ain’t ****!

Your music is trash... your styles are trash... Lebron is trash!

Go grab your purse and wait 20yrs to see if your styles comeback!

There is a reason why OUR style is coming back.. and it’s not from Polo it’s EVERYTHING in general!

Imitation is the best form of flattery!

I INTERUPT THIS PROGRAM FOR A 40+ LO BREAK. ALL PICS TAKEN OF ME AND MY MENZES AT THE AGE OF 40 AND ABOVE. ACTUALLY WEARING LO OUT IN LIFE! AT THE MUMMIFIED AGE OF 40 AND ABOVE! 40s the new... Shouts out to the young men in the game keepin it alive and keepin' Ralph's zip code still Ralph's zip code. 'Y'eard? But respect the vets with them grays in they beard!

*Note; outside of South Beach, all pics= KENTUCKY
8th.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00074.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Lastofthesummerwine.jpg
    Lastofthesummerwine.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 49
  • picresized_th_1279373547_DSC00003dr.jpg
    picresized_th_1279373547_DSC00003dr.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 57
  • remix-1.jpg
    remix-1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
General question about using a forwarding service ordering from Ralph Lauren uk. I haven’t ordered anything from them in a minute and I heard they no longer allow the use of forwarding addresses. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Thanks in advance.
I used myUKmailbox flawlessly, But it's been about 6 months.

General question about using a forwarding service ordering from Ralph Lauren uk. I haven’t ordered anything from them in a minute and I heard they no longer allow the use of forwarding addresses. Does anyone know if this is true or not? Thanks in advance.

Don't waste your cash on buying what I think you want to buy from uk, just wait for the usa drop, it will be in more than enough stores.

Don't waste your cash on buying what I think you want to buy from uk, just wait for the usa drop, it will be in more than enough stores.
I second the above^^^ I jumped through all the hoops, banged my head, then drove 30 minutes down the street to Macy's, and sh*t was just laying around at retail. MyUKMailbox worked like a charm, but I didn't even need to do it!

Finally caught that Climb tee off eBay when they had the 5 or 10% sale the other week.. bout $75 shipped

I preferred this over the hoodie
Is this piece limited? Now I lowkey feel dumb for skipping the hoody and still checking for this. Also tight I missed the Slam tee as well, esp at $29 ‍♂️

New to Ebates, curious if anyone knows what happens if you return something after the payout date? Does your account go into the negative?

I think last years crest was awesome. Just not valuable on the resell right now. I think it will be coveted in the future

Back
Top Bottom