**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Disney on ice #Brooklyn #NovemBear
BC367B4E-3F22-4F37-AE1B-87BBFA48AD63.jpeg

I would love to see a Polo x Air Jordan collab, but not sportswear. Would be nice if they made Polos snd sweaters to match iconic colorways like Bordeaux, Aqua, Flint, etc.

4 items....to be released in the month of November
Polo Bear Collection (which is supposed to be released today)
Palace x Ralph Lauren
Polo Bear watch collection
Polo Upcycle Collection

So much stuff droppin. I feel like its gonna be enough for everyone to flourish. Resellers gotta buy christmas gifts too so I think the abundance of pieces will keep them away for the most part.

...Wishful thinkin, tryna calm my anxiety over gettin stadium pieces without a hassle lol.

https://niketalk.com/members/luhem.221027/

idk if you are in nyc or if you go to any of the events (lo wise) but if you ever see me out and you just so happen to have your book I’ll sign it (this go’s our to anybody) peace KRASHONE1

Yooo - appreciate it OG . Born & raised in Long Beach (Cali) but I got a gang of fam in NY . Flying out there for thanksgiving functions , this time I got my fiancée w/ me tho so I booked a room at the holiday inn express on 6th & 36th from the 19th-26th . I got tix to jazz shows almost every night - not sure if there’s anything cracking lo wise but definitely stopping by the polo store on Black Friday if it’s open/not a jungle . .

My goal is to get into a college/uni for jazz out there in NY (I want to teach jazz) , so hopefully my plans work out and I move my life there in 2020 . NY always been a second home to me and I want to shoot my shot since I got the chance . . Taking 2019 to work my *** off at the piano . .

If I eventually make it there I’m definitely down to get it signed . Down to link up for anything lo/graff/hip hop/skate related tbh

Back
Top Bottom