**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Winter stadium pieces up on UK site, prices for the jackets are dumb money (£849), fleece is £259 and p wing knit is £345. Personally I’m only bothered about that red and black fitted.

C82C2053-688E-4A95-84D7-F9E787378993.png
54E4CE0B-2B94-4C29-9CB2-E4A4AD9CAB99.png
196CC963-40B9-4437-A5FB-C4D51A3208B4.png
6B858260-F7E8-4193-97BB-3401384DA4EE.png

man how are you viewing this stuff? i feel like i've been using their site wrong for months :lol::lol:

Canny seem to find it directly through the website for some reason! I actually searched “Ralph Lauren winter stadium collection” via google and the p wing knit popped up. If you click the link below all the other items in the you may also like bit!

https://www.ralphlauren.co.uk/en/wi...MI2I6OvYbB3gIVKLftCh2BCQIUEAQYASABEgL0wvD_BwE

oh sweet, thank you man! nice find. the parka looks crazy but unfortunately i'll never be owning it unless it gets reduced down to about a third of that price :lol: ralph UK really needs to start doing discount codes, hopefully black friday we get something like US peeps get (30% would be nice)

i'll probs cop that rugby for retail if they add it soon though. thats if it even gets released

Winter stadium pieces up on UK site, prices for the jackets are dumb money (£849), fleece is £259 and p wing knit is £345. Personally I’m only bothered about that red and black fitted.

54E4CE0B-2B94-4C29-9CB2-E4A4AD9CAB99.png
Fake Fur, again... :smh

At $1,000 this should be Coyote, or at the very least Shearling trim. Looks like the matching hat is a pass for me if it's also fake.

oh sweet, thank you man! nice find. the parka looks crazy but unfortunately i'll never be owning it unless it gets reduced down to about a third of that price :lol: ralph UK really needs to start doing discount codes, hopefully black friday we get something like US peeps get (30% would be nice)

i'll probs cop that rugby for retail if they add it soon though. thats if it even gets released

Aye, Ralph mad stubborn in UK with sales and codes. Never any of the good bits that are discounted down!

Forgetting about that p wing shirt and the javelin shirt also...I’m gonna try and hold off though, got my eyes on a nice og piece and canny go broke before Christmas :rofl:

5BB26D36-ADAA-45BD-809D-4D466F4312C5.jpeg

Aye, Ralph mad stubborn in UK with sales and codes. Never any of the good bits that are discounted down!

Forgetting about that p wing shirt and the javelin shirt also...I’m gonna try and hold off though, got my eyes on a nice og piece and canny go broke before Christmas :rofl:

5BB26D36-ADAA-45BD-809D-4D466F4312C5.jpeg
Scrap that last post, those pieces aren’t gonna be released till next year I believe! Getting mixed up with all of this **** coming out...

Went to the outlet the other day, they didn’t have **** :lol: and anything they had they only had in size S

I just want some long sleeve shirts and regular (non striped) rugby’s or polos

Real talk... keep that dookie Palace collection.

Upcycle collection stupid af. I need a couple pieces outta that.

The collection was on the uk site if you entered the term Winter Stadium inthe search. It disappeard at around 1:45 pm.

old people will not wear off white. these senior citizens still mad that this is a young mans game now.

7C83E17E-8BB6-4B0C-821D-979049E9D9C7.jpeg

Ralph ****ing up. I ordered the cookie hoodie t shirt and two pack of socks. I open my box and I got the cookie hoodie and one of the socks and they threw in a t shirt. I assume since they ran out of the socks they lumped a t in there. But it’s a Medium. Can I go to a Ralph store and exchange the medium t?

They have the Crest sweatshirt at my local outlet... and I want it, but I think I can wait for it to go on sale and stack a coupon, just 30% isn't a deal and I know it will go on sale eventually and I will stack with a 20-30% off coupon.

Also, time to replace that couch homie.

They have the Crest sweatshirt at my local outlet... and I want it, but I think I can wait for it to go on sale and stack a coupon, just 30% isn't a deal and I know it will go on sale eventually and I will stack with a 20-30% off coupon.

Also, time to replace that couch homie.

cant its my dad favorite chair. my mom brought it for him and she died like 20 years ago. sentimental ya know. i should have crop it out the photo my bad folks

Its all good. I was so surprise by the extra shirt i forgot about the chair. I can exchange it though right? if it was a 2xl i wouldn't even care...

Maaaaan.. Lemme buy 1 of those socks that’s on sale that ppl
Throw in their order just to reach at least $120 to get the discount and hope they throw a size M Hi Tech shirt in instead lmao

But I think you can exchange it but not at an outlet.. check the return/exchange policy

Back
Top Bottom