**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Said wasn't fan of the Palace style clothes, but did try for usual skatedeck. Manual was queue death, so thank goodness for good friends with better methods. RL1 Horse deck.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12943-1368648352-34.gif

What a mess. Def don't see myself attempting these app only releases anytime again. Ridiculously frustrating. I'd pay resell prices before attempting that again

Palace the Louis Vuitton of high school . Hopefully hypebeasts clear this hot garbage off the polo app

Don’t smoke at any LB skateparks wearing your heelflip bear - youngins know how much its worth:rofl:

Bout to go rugby crazy for the rest of the year . Upcycle / Winter Stadium / Great Outdoors should have some heat

edit : app has been cleansed ~ fingers crossed Ralph don’t collabo with the Gucci of HS (supreme)

Last edited:
If you want to upgrade your stocking from the polo factory (low quality but still cool) --- they have a bear stocking from the real ralph lauren home.

Also matching throw pillow and blanket.

(Price is alot more, but it's wool and velvet...)

1B546228-9559-4CA4-9F61-4900022E2283.png

Bruh this coat is gorgeous. I wish NT still showed pics when quoted. This thing needs to be seen.
Much appreciated. The things on my wishlist have finally starting to surface now that Ralph is chasing millennials with all of these retro releases. This is why I have no complaints about the over-saturation of the market. It keeps prices down and people away from the things that I've been chasing.

The app was smooth once everything was loaded. It seemed like you could have got whatever you wanted with time to spare if you really wanted it. Pieces were disappearing in 5-10 minute intervals. Although I didn't try to check out, so Im not sure if people were getting error messages.

IMG_6940.PNG

I was getting the worst errors when on the app...using it honestly left a bad taste for me. I eventually made it out with what I wanted, but I highly doubt that I’m entertaining any app-only releases in the future.

I was getting the worst errors when on the app...using it honestly left a bad taste for me. I eventually made it out with what I wanted, but I highly doubt that I’m entertaining any app-only releases in the future.
i hope they clean that s**t up for the stadium 2.0 release.....(but yet i'm not worried)

I had waaaay worse issues today than i've ever encountered with the snkrs app. Palace stuff wouldn't even load until past 11:05. When it finally did show up, i got everything i wanted in my cart and then started freezing up for a solid 5min. Booted me off then took me another 5min to try logging back on while it froze. by 11:20 everything i had in my cart was gone. Complained to rl about it and got a $50 coupon/gift card. Probably better off this way is how i'm seeing it now lol

Much appreciated. The things on my wishlist have finally starting to surface now that Ralph is chasing millennials with all of these retro releases. This is why I have no complaints about the over-saturation of the market. It keeps prices down and people away from the things that I've been chasing.

The gift and the curse bro.I feel the same but all this app bs is just as dumb as wristbands, lines and the rest of the goofy tactics that’s so acceptable in these days and times. If not for the post in the thread I would not know Jack about it.

I hope he stops spelling out the word Polo on the outside of the garments and go back to just symbols and graphics.
Be more descreet sort of like an in the know club. No more pressed on vinyl. Other than that, nice video.

The gift and the curse bro.I feel the same but all this app bs is just as dumb as wristbands, lines and the rest of the goofy tactics that’s so acceptable in these days and times. If not for the post in the thread I would not know Jack about it.
So true Krash. This app-driven model is targeted directly at millennials, not us. I'll see how I feel about it when the Great Outdoors collection releases. From what I read, there will be some items that are in-APP exclusives, which I'm not happy about since I know I'll how it's going to be trouble.

So true Krash. This app-driven model is targeted directly at millennials, not us. I'll see how I feel about it when the Great Outdoors collection releases. From what I read, there will be some items that are in-APP exclusives, which I'm not happy about since I know I'll how it's going to be trouble.

I Only want the cardigan w/the blow up respect badge. And a few pants I saw.

Back
Top Bottom