**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Do you guys prefer Macy's? Because I've always found the selection to be superior at Lord & Taylor and Bloomingdales, online especially. They always have merchandise that's not in Macy's and doesn't make it to Marshall's or Tj Maxx.

Yeah the ones the Rugby store in Manhattan use to have before they closed down. My fiancé wanted one for his helmet but they were out of them when we went in December it'll be something I'll have to find on eBay probably some employee has a stack in their house somewhere lol
inboxed.

pPOLO2-15250899_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

us-rrl002-023-007p.jpg

Added to my hitlist

Where can I find this at ?

prices are usually r ape on ebay but those few times when you get a steal! cross flags denim jacket, great condition no flaws, got it for $24 shipped. had the seller labeled his title properly, it would have gone for much more.

Last edited:
how do RRL buttondowns and sweaters fit?

is it similar to custom fit?  or a little more slim cut

Last edited:
in custom fit i usually do a 2x. if you have access to a rrl store i would say try it on because cardigans an jackets run slightly bigger but t shirts and buton ups are more slimmer even the jeans if you have big legs or thighs you need to size up 

in custom fit i usually do a 2x. if you have access to a rrl store i would say try it on because cardigans an jackets run slightly bigger but t shirts and buton ups are more slimmer even the jeans if you have big legs or thighs you need to size up 
word up.  appreciate it fam!  i wanna jump on the RRL sale on the site, but i guess it can wait til i visit the store.  thanks again

They gave the crest the big-pony treatment? RL looks like they are bootlegging their own design with these two pieces.
Shields/K-swisses have always been about that size besides the li'l filler stuff

But, yes they have been doing a half-*** job "re-creating" the classics

how do RRL buttondowns and sweaters fit?

is it similar to custom fit?  or a little more slim cut
As Far as button downs go the fit varies greatly. If you're buying a flannel or a work shirt they tend to fit like a custom fit Polo shirt. If you are buying a western style button up they fit really slim. You would probably want to size up. Your best bet would be to try the shirt in store. I bought quite a few button up this year, all of them were a size large and practically all of them fit differently.

Was Browsing the Bay and I was able to get the one piece I really regret passing on while waiting to catch it on a  sale.Got it at a great price too. 

That's a nice piece right there. I've been looking for that with no luck. Good pick up

Anyone know where i can get the big pony city collection and the rl racing polos? Authentic of course. I can find them on rl.com

Where you guys find sweaters like this i will never know, you think i might find some at my polo factory store in the winter?
Check The Polo website and  Bloomingdales website. Ralph almost always drops some sort of Native American Inspired Pieces for Winter and Fall. Certain Less Popular pieces you will probably be able to scoop at the outlets in the winter. I think I copped a few beacon Print button downs at the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom