**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo scribble blk toe 1s and rrl slim fit blk jeans for the night.

Last edited:
Brought some cargos with the gift card ..... I can see most of my legs in them joints now how will that work as far as a refund?

Just came in today. I liked this one better than the lake trapper joint. Was considering the blue rayon marlin piece but its not my style really. Who knows tho lol

i like the trapper lake one more, but i def like this one too. nice pickup up man, if u (or anyone else) sees this in a S, hit me up.

the marlin rayon trumps both the shark and the trapper lake, but they are in different classes (materials). barely ever seen the shark in a S, there's another cotton s/s that came out with the shark, i can never find it in a M or L, i only know people that have it in XL or XXL smh

Thanks homie
the marlin rayon trumps both the shark and the trapper lake, but they are in different classes (materials). barely ever seen the shark in a S, there's another cotton s/s that came out with the shark, i can never find it in a M or L, i only know people that have it in XL or XXL smh
I'm on the fence about marlin. Don't make me cop please loll

Some more of this months pick ups. It's alot more but I'm not sitting around taking flicks of it all. Got lucky to get the horse sweater. Been on the hunt for a year and could never find it. Pretty much feel in my lap this time.

got these RLPC shorts (looks like a bathing suit but they aren't, they are shorts) for my guy at Marshall's only $50 original Polo RL retail at $145.00

Pink Rugby shirt was only $19.99 at Marshall's and I got them to match a pair of plaid Polo Jeans Company shorts he has had for years.

A different Marshall's location had these RLX Swim Trunks the length is good, zipper side pockets button/zipper fly. Totally lucked out and they had a solid crew neck tee in the exact color of shorts and Pony matches the logo on the swim shorts. Those were $39.99 and the Tee was $19.99. They both match his New balance 574's that are in the same color.

Marshall's again, these were for my 12 year old son, Men's, size medium only $29.99.

Also picked up a nice Indian Head Polo RL graphic T for $19.99 in a different Marshall's and a bi-fold wallet front is navy blue canvas with yellow bees stitched in pattern and distressed look brown leather inside and on back, $20, Polo tag indicates retail was $75

It was definitely a good weekend for Marshall's inventory there were several other items I would've snatched up had they been in the correct size. Holmdel Nj location, The Marshall's inside the Jersey Gardens Outlets and the Staten Island store did not disappoint.

And the price on these things were ridiculous.
That's what I call a steal!
Wasn't even planning on doing shopping while on vacation

P

The Marshall's and TJMaxxs around here never have anything nice. Just the normal striped s/s Polo's they try to sell for $36. Occasionally they'll have something nice but it's usually imperfect or not a good deal at all...

I find the Marshalls in NJ are better than the ones in NYC. Holmdel Nj gets a lot of Rugby shorts/pants and RLX. They are building a designer outlets on Staten Island should be done by 2015 I will be ecstatic if they have a Ralph Lauren one. Also last time I was at the outlet the workers told me they are no longer making the Teddy Bear beach towels. They are done. Whatever is out there, that's it.

i have the t-shirt in a M, caught it off the bay for under $10 few years back.
man, i have those shorts and love them. you def got them at a steal! funny thing is that it's heavily discounted at marshalls but its fairly new. photos dont really show how nice these are with the detailing and whatever they treated the cotton with.

can you post a photo of the indian t?
got these RLPC shorts (looks like a bathing suit but they aren't, they are shorts) for my guy at Marshall's only $50 original Polo RL retail at $145.00

Also picked up a nice Indian Head Polo RL graphic T for $19.99 in a different Marshall's and a bi-fold wallet front is navy blue canvas with yellow bees stitched in pattern and distressed look brown leather inside and on back, $20, Polo tag indicates retail was $75

It was definitely a good weekend for Marshall's inventory there were several other items I would've snatched up had they been in the correct size. Holmdel Nj location, The Marshall's inside the Jersey Gardens Outlets and the Staten Island store did not disappoint.
cant beat a bear t at that price!
And the price on these things were ridiculous.
That's what I call a steal!
Wasn't even planning on doing shopping while on vacation

P

i have the t-shirt in a M, caught it off the bay for under $10 few years back.

my guy, if you only have 1 shark tee, your missing the rest of the colors. can't say "the" t-shirt when other colors exist. besides, the other piece that i was referring to that i can't find in my size wasn't a tee, but another s/s button down.

Here's the Indian T from Marshalls this weekend

And yes, the quality of those shorts is great. I see someone is selling a pair of khaki pants on eBay that I bet are the same quality I'll laugh if its one of you selling them! Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1535ezC
I think the seller could've ironed them and presented them better but they look nice.

I'm liking this shirt too: http://bit.ly/1e6kXxx

Anyway, here's a few others my guy has

I'm sure he would be sharing his better stuff on here but I'm not about to mess with his side of the walkin closet. I'm 4'11 and have no business blindly rummaging through his neatly folded organized top shelves lol.

he's 6ft, and between an Xl and XXL, and I'm sure some of you can relate to that split second feeling of excitement when you are in a store like Marshalls and spot a real gem hanging on the rack only to end up talking **** under your breath and sucking your teeth at the medium or small that just effed up your day lol.

Just for fun, lets see if anyone can post a pic of 1 garment from their own collection that matches each label on this list. You have to have every single one. Well, I guess the Lauren Ralph Lauren one might slide. #HumbleBrags

that 2 - tone leather rrl putting out maybe their saving grace with me especially if it fits like a varsity 

pimp.gif

Anyone know how to size the RRL Slim Fit compared to the Officer's Chino or Low Straight?
a little more slimmer in the thighs than the low straights also the waist sits different aswell if you have big legs or calfs size up but the raw or rigid denim will strech out over time the pre washs wont 

Back
Top Bottom