**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone know where i can get the big pony city collection and the rl racing polos? Authentic of course. I can find them on rl.com
I just checked the Mens Sale section at RL.com and then clicked on Polos and I saw 5 Classic fit and 2 Custom fit big pony city collection polos. 

I just checked the Mens Sale section at RL.com and then clicked on Polos and I saw 5 Classic fit and 2 Custom fit big pony city collection polos. 
oh ok thanks a lot man. How about the ocean challenge big pony polos?

oh ok thanks a lot man. How about the ocean challenge big pony polos?
A few of my months pick ups finally my orange horsemen has a brother.

macys has all those plates (canoe/rafting) hoodies and pullover 1/4 zips for $40, and even cheaper (another 20% off) if u have a macy's card.

I downsized a couple years ago. Two years later I have more than I did before the downsize. :lol:
Good luck.

Bruh the stuff with the tags still attached came out to 112,768. Now that's not including the made to measure and hats , skippers , and skins, and stuff without tags , I have 57k in jackets alone its time for stuff to go I think I'm just gonna concentrate on made to measure suiting and limited pieces rrl is definitely slacking and quality is going down quicker than draya at the all star game .

Bruh the stuff with the tags still attached came out to 112,768. Now that's not including the made to measure and hats , skippers , and skins, and stuff without tags , I have 57k in jackets alone its time for stuff to go I think I'm just gonna concentrate on made to measure suiting and limited pieces rrl is definitely slacking and quality is going down quicker than draya at the all star game
:lol: With the tags attached you will have no problem finding buyers.]

Last edited:

Just came in today. I liked this one better than the lake trapper joint. Was considering the blue rayon marlin piece but its not my style really. Who knows tho lol

Just came in today. I liked this one better than the lake trapper joint. Was considering the blue rayon marlin piece but its not my style really. Who knows tho lol
i like the trapper lake one more, but i def like this one too. nice pickup up man, if u (or anyone else) sees this in a S, hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom