**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone think the winter stadium remaining stock will go on sale at any sites?

Would grab a couple of them if I could get 25% off.

A99EF693-4984-451D-A83F-A4E9CA64D127.jpeg
4951F9D4-5884-4E64-9A80-2DEAAB460F47.jpeg
DBEC99AA-35E8-458C-99B4-D2661F9AB0E6.jpeg
0689F752-6576-4EE3-8996-D24941ECFA58.jpeg
5E3F1EC6-0678-4282-9188-13162E120A30.jpeg
3F750B4A-1CFC-4CCC-9CDA-FDBA2E807956.jpeg
Got this hat done the other day
Thx for the pics might have to take my varsity there and have some work done

The way its lingering around and not really sellin out like that I think its gonna sit till it at least see a little sale. Bodega and Opening ceremony still got stadium sittin, and thats just the two i knew of that had it so just imagine where else got it sittin.

There was a FSR for 5 items on my list on Macy’s last night.. all of a sudden late last night they were all unavailable lol no way they all sold out all of a sudden with no discount

Don’t think it will go on sale at opening ceremony. There cp-93 limited ed stock never went on sale.

OC play Games too. Checked out couple Winter Stadium items when site had discount on "All items" past week. Woke up to cancel and added exclusion. I've had Yeezy orders not ship before and once when calling with legit question, sales rep had one of those snotty Fruit attitudes.
Terrible site.

10-1.gif

OC play Games too. Checked out couple Winter Stadium items when site had discount on "All items" past week. Woke up to cancel and added exclusion. I've had Yeezy orders not ship before and once when calling with legit question, sales rep had one of those snotty Fruit attitudes.
Terrible site.

10-1.gif
I got the stadium rugby with the 25% last week but it’s in “processing”. I emailed them and tryed calling got no response

Terrible site.
10-1.gif

Lol ^^^^ that’s exactly how they are lmao
yo I could not remember the name of the store I went to when the cp line drop and I was looking for the crest hat. A bunch of fruit salad dudes and chicks that don’t believe in washing when it’s they time of the month types all trough the store and I’m not trying to be funny it’s a weird store and it smells funny. First thing I thought when I came in was ....why are they even selling Ralph???? That line was the only thing they had too(I feel the same about stores like jimmy jazz and the likes I know the bottom line is money but ijs).i still want to know if a iteam is sold out in your physical store but it’s on your online store why can’t you sell the item to me and ship it?? No I was told I had to order it from there sight!!??? Why??? I’ve done the same thing since RL had a dot.com w/no problems from real RL stores.This why I don’t patronize these type of stores the hipster hype beast ones,to many games they like to play with there customers.Cop the cap from rl below retail at that.

Lol ^^^^ that’s exactly how they are lmao
yo I could not remember the name of the store I went to when the cp line drop and I was looking for the crest hat. A bunch of fruit salad dudes and chicks that don’t believe in washing when it’s they time of the month types all trough the store and I’m not trying to be funny it’s a weird store and it smells funny. First thing I thought when I came in was ....why are they even selling Ralph???? That line was the only thing they had too(I feel the same about stores like jimmy jazz and the likes I know the bottom line is money but ijs).i still want to know if a iteam is sold out in your physical store but it’s on your online store why can’t you sell the item to me and ship it?? No I was told I had to order it from there sight!!??? Why??? I’ve done the same thing since RL had a dot.com w/no problems from real RL stores.This why I don’t patronize these type of stores the hipster hype beast ones,to many games they like to play with there customers.Cop the cap from rl below retail at that.

Dam you sound bitter and cheap

Wasn't that into the Winter Stadium, but wanted to get one of the main pieces outside of grabbing the hat and beanie.

Went with the rugby, as it seemed simple and easy piece to wear and mix.

Not a crazy item, but looks better in person IMO.

Was worried about the polo letters... Looked like hard plastic that would break or pop off. They are a nice soft feel. The patch has a silver that is surprisingly shiny, alot more reflective than I was anticipating. Gives a pretty basic item a little bit of pop.

END in the UK had a 25% off code and as far as im aware nothing has sold out as a result. rugby still in S,M,L

i cant see this stuff going anywhere soon

also, yeah the rugby is nicer in person. it's a lot thicker than other rugbys (kayak, cross flags). it's almost like sweater/hoody material. feels heavy duty. the polo letters seem like a dust magnet though

FYI : pile of em at Macy's state st, chicago.

Also, the embroidery on that lunar new year polo is crazy. When you see it in person...

Anyone see the ski 92 joggers die less than $140 anywhere? They're was one left in my size at this Macy's, 40% off. It's been sold out online for a while, and the smaller websites still want msrp.

82CB9DF9-25FA-465E-8516-7FF3B9407B0F.jpeg
57494480-765A-49B5-AEDD-779ACFFAD74D.jpeg
What is this sweater called? Trying to stock locate

For the UK heads - that End Clothing code for 25% off is VIPSALE

Doesn’t work on new collection though or items already on sale

Picked up some of the vintage spellout fleeces

Back
Top Bottom