**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

No need for getting annoyed. We are all pretty open about how we'd wear stuff, and alot of different styles in here. Men don't wear stuff to please other men... So just wear it how you like. I'm sure most in here would think I look like a dork how I wear stuff, doesn't matter to me.

But I do think every man should have at least one pair of nice loafers... Like a purple label penny loafer. Something like that. Need to have something between your gym shoes and Allen Edmunds.

:lol: annoyed? Not sure you caught the joke fam. Was referring to this scene...

No need for getting annoyed. We are all pretty open about how we'd wear stuff, and alot of different styles in here. Men don't wear stuff to please other men... So just wear it how you like. I'm sure most in here would think I look like a dork how I wear stuff, doesn't matter to me.

But I do think every man should have at least one pair of nice loafers... Like a purple label penny loafer. Something like that. Need to have something between your gym shoes and Allen Edmunds.

Wut the **** you talking about? You stay putting your foot in your mouth! When u flick stuff up and post here who are you doing it for? The fine females lurking about on this nike talk thread. Give me a fugging break, you’re straight flick it up for the dudes up in here!

Last edited:
Took a break after the sportsman cardigan and looks like i missed all the holiday deals! Still managed to scoop this cap for 8 bucks at marshalls. Perfect for the holiday flavors!!

Attachments

• 22F80D35-EFE8-4898-B90B-9E3EC8BEFEF3.jpeg
    22F80D35-EFE8-4898-B90B-9E3EC8BEFEF3.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 23
When are them Snow Beach (Yellow,Blue,Red) Jackets releasing next year in 2019. Do they release out of blue, or are the release dates told to us ahead of time? I’ve been out the loop for a minute. But I always wanted that jacket since seeing Raekwon wear one in the “Can it be all so simple” video.

Back
Top Bottom