**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

For $90, why not?
IMG_20181221_162754.jpg

Nice.was this at a mansion, eBay, polo.ckm?

Bloomies state st chicago

Some of the sportsman stuff nicer in person. Some worse. The chunk "Sherpa" hoodie looks worse to me. But most everything else looked better. This one was nice. Camo sportsman pants weird, kinda dig em... Thin performance material.

2C5EDDCB-558D-4FD5-B40E-0C2FC16AD1C6.jpeg

Didn't see this one posted yet. (They are using rlx pulls on alot of these items. Has he rlx logo but just has the X inside it.)

9C33493C-4A9E-483F-A9C8-77064E110772.jpeg

Also this alpine hoodie people love... Bunch of em here 40% off.
064F143A-664A-4A3A-A8F6-7CAE946E1A38.jpeg
C9F8CA3A-1092-4FEB-9078-E492F59F49A9.jpeg
upload_2018-12-22_0-17-27.jpeg

This the OG to the first pic. Had it in hand at an outlet like 5 years ago while I was working there. Sat it down for a second. Someone scooped it and bought it. I followed them around the store hoping they wouldn’t take it. Smh.

upload_2018-12-22_0-17-27.jpeg

This the OG to the first pic. Had it in hand at an outlet like 5 years ago while I was working there. Sat it down for a second. Someone scooped it and bought it. I followed them around the store hoping they wouldn’t take it. Smh.

Nice. Thanks for posting this.
I kept thinking I had seen some of these before..and was starting to think some of the sportsman collection was originally intended for RRL and then they just put the polo tags on it instead. Guess kinda right; looks like they brought back some rrl archival pieces with some slight changes.

Picked this up today for $55 after the 30% off and GC I had...gonna be real matchy matchy with the kicks but F it
7FEC7592-7733-4A40-8A20-9C8207B8BEFB.jpeg

A61821DD-855E-4737-83A8-56521059AF0B.jpeg

Yah, I'm not one to tell another grown man what to wear... But think that would look good with jeans and black loafers. Even a button down under and black Oxfords. Feel like matchy matchy on busy or overly colorful stuff starts to look like a fast food uniform.

Anytime I see someone wearing all snow beach together I think of the hot dog on a stick uniform.

:rofl:

Man said "**** you, **** you, you're cool, and **** you"

No need for getting annoyed. We are all pretty open about how we'd wear stuff, and alot of different styles in here. Men don't wear stuff to please other men... So just wear it how you like. I'm sure most in here would think I look like a dork how I wear stuff, doesn't matter to me.

But I do think every man should have at least one pair of nice loafers... Like a purple label penny loafer. Something like that. Need to have something between your gym shoes and Allen Edmunds.

sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 you had to size down?

I grabbed both hooded rugbys tts, now i want both jackets and both collared rugbys but im not sure what sizes to go with.

Anybody else that got Snow Beach chime in. Again.

Back
Top Bottom