**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

tessuti (UK) got 50% off some hi tech stuff

Screenshot_544.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_544.png
    Screenshot_544.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
HOWs the quality of that stadium hat. The material looks thick in the pics. The end says its polyester. Does it feel like the cp93 limited hats. Thanks

I see you stuntin on me RetroRoc lol. But someone posted a picture a few pages back showing that RL is going to release that same jacket (Retro), with some older pieces, and some newer pieces releasing in 2019. That’s why a few people on here mentioned their happy about that, since they won’t have to pay resell price for it. So I still didn’t get answer for the 2019 re-release. Do they give information to the public ahead of time about the release date, or do they put them online/in stores without giving anyone a release date?

Wut the **** you talking about? You stay putting your foot in your mouth! When u flick stuff up and post here who are you doing it for? The fine females lurking about on this nike talk thread. Give me a fugging break, you’re straight flick it up for the dudes up in here!

Not sure what you are talking about. I didn't say anything about participating in a forum. I said men don't wear clothes for other men, they wear it for themselves and what they like. Not sure what that has to do with the forum...

I appreciate the passion, but think you misread.

Back
Top Bottom