**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

3ED36CEB-4F8D-461E-8463-64BF67E614BA.png
“...Respect ALL nice and decent people!...”

If you never been to a reggae basement party in the early/mid 90s you wouldn’t understand

Anyway, the OG Don Dada aka Super Cat!!! and Mr. Budy-Bye Number One (sidenote: it’s actually pronounced “Put It By Number One ) aka Johnny Osborne the one the Yacht Polo..

Credit: Super Cat birthday celebration hosted by King Addies Hi-Fi 2019

Guys how’s your experience with Ralph Lauren card cases?

My old Timmy hilfiger one is really beat up and was looking into Ralph now

If you never been to a reggae basement party in the early/mid 90s you wouldn’t understand

Anyway, the OG Don Dada aka Super Cat!!! and Mr. Budy-Bye Number One (sidenote: it’s actually pronounced “Put It By Number One ) aka Johnny Osborne the one the Yacht Polo..

"Ring, Ring! Who's that with Super Cat?
(Third Eye!, Third Eye!)
Yes black, where all my troopers at?
(Uptown!, Uptown!)
They got my back but I'm still strapped...
It's a Bad Boy thing, '93 we coming through
Kick it with the flava dude, hit ya on the 1 and 2
Send you on a mission, and you think I'm crazy
Super Cat, dolly, dolly, dolly my baby- I'm crazy"

YOoooo... Supercat! Mad memories...Peace for postin' this

Finally got the last pair of embroidered jeans I was looking for...

20190705_190328.jpg

These are the only Polo jeans I have that have this type of belt loop patch... the white ones are a Bloomingdale's exclusive, supposedly.

20190705_190722.jpg

Draws are from Macy's, gonna hit these chicks with the elephant trunk!

Yoooooooo , my mom used to bring me to the basement parties all the time... I was only a kid but she would tote me and my cousin around. It used to be litty.

Zainjal26 Zainjal26 I have a Cole Haan wallet and absolutely love it. Got one of the smaller ones but it fits everything I need which is mostly cards. Coach probably a good option as well

Found the Cole Haan for a steal on Nordstrom Rack

Been uploading more full outfit pictures recently, see so many pictures online of people rocking stuff crazy. Too much going on and **** not matching, so thought would do some layouts myself. I get that style is a personal preference and I ain’t hating, just doing my own thing. No doubt be people that think that my outfits look whack together...:rofl:
8DDFEDFF-D53D-48AC-9FB8-FC0B9885658C.jpeg

Been uploading more full outfit pictures recently, see so many pictures online of people rocking stuff crazy. Too much going on and **** not matching, so thought would do some layouts myself. I get that style is a personal preference and I ain’t hating, just doing my own thing. No doubt be people that think that my outfits look whack together...:rofl:
8DDFEDFF-D53D-48AC-9FB8-FC0B9885658C.jpeg

Love seeing people post layouts

Anyway...

Young cats getting busy in Wisconsin...

Heavy NYC swag on them boys but I ain’t saying nothing ...**walks away**

Back
Top Bottom