**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hey guys I have a random question on something not Lo related.

I want to start a new thread for a streetwear brand Aime leon dore. If anyone knows how and where I post it (like category) please send a pm.
Tia to anyone who can help!

Hey guys I have a random question on something not Lo related.

I want to start a new thread for a streetwear brand Aime leon dore. If anyone knows how and where I post it (like category) please send a pm.
Tia to anyone who can help!

General thread.
**The Official Aime Leon Dore Thread**
Make sure you provide some content in your initial post.

Yesterday, faces were blurred/cropped to protect the innocent lol :rofl:
5AF93552-6022-4376-B729-56A32549441A.png

Looking to locate this denim Morgan indigo vest. Has anyone seen it in their local area by chance? Looking for a size 44
10207629_fpx (1).jpeg

Thinkin bout coppin this or the golf bear sweater.. haven’t seen either anywhere else

Attachments

• 072A6DA2-F974-436D-B24E-97DDC98B9140.png
    072A6DA2-F974-436D-B24E-97DDC98B9140.png
    662 KB · Views: 30
I honestly like the Golf Bear better. But that’s up to you my man. You talking bout the black golf bear sweater right?
m
Yeah that’s the 1... I think that stand out better. In regards to this one, I’m unsure of the cut. I just noticed I didn’t see them released anywhere else. I may just opt for the golf bear tho

m
Yeah that’s the 1... I think that stand out better. In regards to this one, I’m unsure of the cut. I just noticed I didn’t see them released anywhere else. I may just opt for the golf bear tho
Or buy the other one see how it fits if it doesn’t fit right just exchange for the Bear. Pretty sure the Bear will be up longer than the other one. But personally I think the bear sweater pops more.

Or buy the other one see how it fits if it doesn’t fit right just exchange for the Bear. Pretty sure the Bear will be up longer than the other one. But personally I think the bear sweater pops more.

True I was thinkin that too... this is actually the lowest I’ve saw the bear one for though but it doesn’t seem to be selling outta sizes. I think ima just go with my gut and opt for the bear though. Thanks

Thinkin bout coppin this or the golf bear sweater.. haven’t seen either anywhere else

I honestly like the Golf Bear better. But that’s up to you my man. You talking bout the black golf bear sweater right?
I hope to own both but I actually have the golf sweater. It feels great and the detail is amazing. It actually has a polo golf tag and is apart of that collection as well. Ive been waiting for that RLX sweater to go on sale for the longest so I could stack coupons but its sold out in my size

Back
Top Bottom