**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I hope to own both but I actually have the golf sweater. It feels great and the detail is amazing. It actually has a polo golf tag and is apart of that collection as well. Ive been waiting for that RLX sweater to go on sale for the longest so I could stack coupons but its sold out in my size
Wait which golf sweater do you have again? The bear or the man? I can’t tell which one you’re referring to that you own. If you see it cheaper now, you can have RL refund you the difference. I’ve actually done that a lot lol

Wait which golf sweater do you have again? The bear or the man? I can’t tell which one you’re referring to that you own. If you see it cheaper now, you can have RL refund you the difference. I’ve actually done that a lot lol
The bear sweater, its a polo golf branded item. The one in the picture is RLX I believe which I also want and it was up for a while but it never went on sale when I needed it. Then it finally went on sale but I was unable to stack a coupon code on it. A day later it was gone in my size. Cant win them all I guess but the bear sweater would be my choice if I were you. Cant go wrong either way though

I'll wait for the Golf Bear sweater to drop. How is the cut? Polo Golf merchandise is bigger than the classic fit.

Thoughts on this
Screenshot_20190711-165608~2.png

Need a sale on new merchandise to come soon.
I’m personally waiting on the “take 30 or 40 off when you spend 125 or 150” type sale myself... not a fan of these take 30 off sale items sales although this one is better than the one they did last week since they included a few more items

Saw the Ralph jacket at Yankee stadium.. was thinking of copping but 4 bills I had to pass plus tax... If there was no tax then maybe... But the material looks cheap like it gets frayed easily

It's satin... I wouldn't say it's cheap... but is it worth $400? That's something you have to ask yourself.

Nah the jacket is nice especially with the details on it... But the satin itself looks cheap compared to a plain old starter satin jacket imo.. watch me end up coppin though lol

slaughterx slaughterx
Suit is clean. You order online or go in and try it on?
I need a formal suit to be honest. Need to get measured again.

Also you know I love my ripped jeans. What was the price on them? Might have to hit the outlet.

Got the suit from Dillard's, I would go to a dept store and have them measure you. If there are any Dillard's around you, they have a lot of suits on sale for up to 50% off.

The jeans retail $160, so they went down to $60 after coupon. They also have a light blue pair, almost looks off white with like a blue tint that are $130 and half off, but they are straight fit and they didn't have my size so I passed.

Back
Top Bottom