**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

i think they call that a shawl cape? years ago, there was a previous one with i believe the eagle kswiss design on it. i wish i had saved the pic.

On my radar

On my radar
Saw that in person already, it's pretty good...the entire holiday group is red, navy and white based. I think it's going to look much better than last year. There is an RLX fleece vest that has the American flag on it, I'm without a doubt getting that.

^ That sweater is nice. I'm a sucker for ignorant sweaters and that one does the trick for me!

I need to make a Macy's run soon.

Can any tell me if they made hats to these scarfs, I would get get the reindeer version in a hat

I like the snowfall sweaters. The navy one from 06' with buttons is stronger than the one pictured, but I'll pick it up of I see one on sale.

Can any tell me if they made hats to these scarfs, I would get get the reindeer version in a hat

There was definitely a hat in the reverse colorway of the reindeer. Most of the hat was white with navy reindeer and some red accents, then there was thinner navy stripe by the base with white accents and a flag in front.

Use promo code VIP to get 20% off regular and sale items now through sept 22nd at Macy's, free shipping if item is over $99.

Last edited:
Chill with posting the live auctions.

Nat - that joint is crispy as hell.

I also saw the pics of shorty in that leather - you know what I'm talking about. Nuts.

You really shouldn't post live auctions, but in regards to that shirt I've had 3 of them lol. 1 of them I found with tags still on it. 2 of them have been traded away for other pieces. I still have 1 for myself.

I'm missing that chambray sportsman print, I saw a dude rocking it in the airport earlier this month. spotted it even with the back print being faded. Looked like a good turnout in La Jolla.

Chill with posting the live auctions.

Nat - that joint is crispy as hell.

I also saw the pics of shorty in that leather - you know what I'm talking about. Nuts.

You really shouldn't post live auctions, but in regards to that shirt I've had 3 of them lol. 1 of them I found with tags still on it. 2 of them have been traded away for other pieces. I still have 1 for myself.

I'm missing that chambray sportsman print, I saw a dude rocking it in the airport earlier this month. spotted it even with the back print being faded. Looked like a good turnout in La Jolla.
BIP Roberts......., that's all I have to say about the leather. Jay, it was bigger than I expected as we had it "turnt up" but there are pieces out there still waiting to be scooped up.we really made an impact at the event last night. They will be doing another event somewhere in Southern California again and special invites were given to us. Just wanted to let these corporate heads know what ewe can do and are trying to accomplish.

Last edited:
nat thanks for sharing those photos man, amazing. great to see that this was a RL event. they need to get one out east ASAP.

The bring it back executive bear....Just found this on the bay.....asking price $500....bonkers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom