**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

There are so many sweaters that pop up on the bay and at decent prices, communication and haggling is key, settling at the price listed just isn't good enough. The majority of the time if you send a message offering a lesser price through Paypal only and avoiding eBay fees, they will work with you. eBay fees are at 10%, worth avoiding for every seller. This method never fails me on any item on the bay period. I love the executive bear but not at that price, there are too many other knits I would rather have, just grabbed a aztec american flag for $200, and a green american flag for $100, can't wait until it arrives
you got those off ebay? the price is a bit high for both of them.

There are so many sweaters that pop up on the bay and at decent prices, communication and haggling is key, settling at the price listed just isn't good enough. The majority of the time if you send a message offering a lesser price through Paypal only and avoiding eBay fees, they will work with you. eBay fees are at 10%, worth avoiding for every seller. This method never fails me on any item on the bay period. I love the executive bear but not at that price, there are too many other knits I would rather have, just grabbed a aztec american flag for $200, and a green american flag for $100, can't wait until it arrives

It's a lot about timing...but if you was on eBay 8-10 years ago...you would've been living the life...I actually got the Aztec flag for $100 nwt, and a navy flag for 40 nwot...I could go on and on...but my best deal was low canvas sportsman boots for the low price of $1, no lie

It's a lot about timing...but if you was on eBay 8-10 years ago...you would've been living the life...I actually got the Aztec flag for $100 nwt, and a navy flag for 40 nwot...I could go on and on...but my best deal was low canvas sportsman boots for the low price of $1, no lie
$100 for that aztec flag is pretty good, and the $40 for the navy flag sounds right. flag sweaters can still be had in that range ($40-50) now if you're patient on bay.

$100 for that aztec flag is pretty good, and the $40 for the navy flag sounds right. flag sweaters can still be had in that range ($40-50) now if you're patient on bay.

Size has to be taken into account too. And, NWT is worth a bit too, as you know.

I saw two Aztec flags end at about 100 this year. One was too small for me, but the other one I was watching and literally fell asleep on it. Should have sniped! I had one a while back but got a big stain on it.

I'm a freaking sloppy eater. I've had many dope items suffer a harsh condiment-related fate over the years!

Not surprised the bring it back sweater sweater increased the price of all the older bear sweaters. About a week ago there was  a sit down bear buy it now for $120 which was a steal. All the of ones listed since last friday are now about $300-$500 lol.

Not surprised the bring it back sweater sweater increased the price of all the older bear sweaters. About a week ago there was  a sit down bear buy it now for $120 which was a steal. All the of ones listed since last friday are now about $300-$500 lol.
That's to be expected, but not everyone is on to the hype...and the hype will eventually die down.

Yo NT just 2 quick questions I know you lo heads can answer for me!

Looking to get a pair of Polo jeans I saw in Macys today. Believe they were called the Cortland 300 if that makes a difference. Just wanted to know if they will shrink after washing them? Also if they're safe to dry? I don't usually put jeans in the dryer for fear of shrinking but if I'm in a rush I might.

Also do the zip up polo hoodies shrink much? just the plain ones with the thermal in-siding and small sized logo.

Much Appreciated!

So what's the consensus on the new bear sweater sizing?

Anyone got the chest (pit to pit) and length measurements on a Medium or Large?

Last edited:

go to a local store that carries lo sweaters & try one on. i did this, & the lady explained that most cotton sweaters are the same in sizing....tried on a L, ordered a L.

Last edited:

go to a local store that carries lo sweaters & try one on. i did this, & the lady explained that most cotton sweaters are the same in sizing....tried on a L, ordered a L.

I wouldn't be asking If I could go to a local store, unfortunately there are none in my country...

For a few years, I've been building a novelty winter hat collection....can't neglect the assessories

Yo NT just 2 quick questions I know you lo heads can answer for me!

Also do the zip up polo hoodies shrink much? just the plain ones with the thermal in-siding and small sized logo.

Much Appreciated!

Unfamiliar with those jeans but the hoodies are usually 100% cotton and should only shrink if you wash them in hot water and/or put them in the dryer.

At the Polo Outlet I've gotten a few of those for $15-$20 each. 

I have seen them at random marshalls and tj maxx for 12.99. My brother brought all the colors they had black with tan horse, blue with white horse, red with black horse and some olive green with orange horse. Hope that helps

you got those off ebay? the price is a bit high for both of them.

Yea I did, but pricing isn't as low as it used to be and I never see the aztec in my size so I had to jump on it... aztec was from ebay and the green flag was from the polo store in brooklyn

Diddy- Dope hats!!

Last edited:
Nice hats Pmiddy. I used to collect caps but recently have sold off a few I didn't plan on wearing anymore. Here's a bag full.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas...I never used to really collect hat, but I've been on the hunt as of late, I usually but 1-2 novelty hats every winter season...but I also sold a few as well.
PS I have mix feelings about the polostore, the pricing is inconsistent, but for the most part a bit high as compared to what you can find on eBay, but I guess if they have a rare size, or to avoid sniping, and time searching it's cool. But half of the things on there can be found on eBay for a lot cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom