**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't understand why RL doesn't have a legit Rugby sub-section on the site :smh:

Nothing is filling that void . Still on the hunt for the black & white skull and crossbones socks :frown:

Good luck, me too. I have them in black and in white, 3/4 length. The blacks are starting to fade now, had them about 10 years. The winged P socks on the left I've had since the mid 90's, don't wear them anymore, beyond stretched out of shape. I don't think I've ever seen this winged P logo on anything else before...

Last edited:
Good luck, me too. I have them in black and in white, 3/4 length. The blacks are starting to fade now, had them about 10 years. The winged P socks on the left I've had since the mid 90's, don't wear them anymore, beyond stretched out of shape. I don't think I've ever seen this winged P logo on anything else before...

never saw those winged p socks before. that specific logo was a polo sport line, it was an athletic line (obviously under polo sport), i had a black nylon hat with that logo on the front, also had the matching jacket, a grey windbreaker with a hood, and a huge winged p on the back (somewhat reflective) and black stripes down the arms that said polo sport in black. i sold both of them, the jacket was xl, too big for my taste nowadays, i wish i kept the hat one of my favorites at the time.

Goodness....that blanket is amazing.

The one with the eagle/globe in another auction ain't too bad either.

amazing, this is an ebay listing so i just uploaded the flicks. seller wants a ridic amount.
cheapest i seen it was 595 in store. its nice and thick i almost copped one but i know i would never use and would only cop to post. 

Good start to my day. Cleaning out a closet and found my old Polo Sport down coat. I didn't know what had happened to it. Thought it might have gotten donated or something. Still in great shape, just lost a few feathers out the bottom back.

I swear Polo is useless...

Dear...,

We appreciate your patience as your inquiry regarding the Polo Bear Sweater was sent to our Fulfillment Center for further research. We have provided the measurements requested below:

Size Small
Chest: 20"
Overall Length: 29"

Size Medium
Chest: 20"
Overall Length: 29"

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom