**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

@Polo Sport

Yeah the print wasn't in the best condition and the L would be a little small for me, but I was planning on using it in a trade. Still, there are a few of them floating around.

Can anyone recommend a tailor in NYC that can sew patches on hats, my local tailors don't do that kind of work...thanks in advance

I do all of my tailoring here, they are pretty damn good

264 Tailor Shop
Laundry Service in New York
264 Broome St (Orchard)
New York, NY ➔

Both are real, this is the first time RL brought back the bear sweater, and most likely it wasn't going to be exactly the same. IMHO I like both, but the new one a little better, the only advantage the older bear has is that it came in green. Green would have been a better choice, God forbid RL made the bear in maybe a grey or burgundy color, cats would've been jumping off roofs for that bear sweater, maybe me too!!!

In regards to the Indian patch hat IDK, but the patch is RRL...not sure if they made a hat, but RRL made a varsity jacket with that patch

Copped a RL leather jacket today. Not sure how I feel about the fit. The XL was too tight, but the XXL is feels big. Upside is will definitely be able to wear a thick sweater underneath to keep warm this coming winter. What y'all think?

That leather is way too big, sleeves, length, and shoulder. Leathers are supposed to be tight since they stretch. I would also never weather a leather in the winter, at least a TO winter, more of a fall/spring jacket.

:lol: for thinking the bear sweater would make it until November. RL Vintage does not go on sale and no employee discounts on it either... I gave in and picked up two :smh:

Only 10 Medium left and 1 Large popped up.

Was watching A Football Life, Mat Millen, and I saw the late Steve Sabol (who was a big Lo head) rocking the red USA fleece half zip.

Theres a few mens things on there too with small polo bear motifs. An Oxford shirt, a half zip sweater with the ski bear and polo shirts too.

Last edited:
That P Wing crewneck 
mean.gif

Did the recently released bear sweater ever make it to Macy's in men's or only in women's?

Thanks for the polo bear help! :smokin

Any Macy's discount codes? :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom