**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

still want that 911 flag knit
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
me too.

I want the boots this bear has on. Anyone remember them? They were red/black and had "Polo" on the toe in yellow.

Last edited:
Got a quick question when will polo come out with another varsity jacket I have this jacket:
http://splashysplash.com/2013/01/fa...lph-lauren-leather-canvas-nyc-varsity-jacket/

I saw this jacket on the website but its only for kids

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/...w=all&omniselect=View_All99&parentPage=family

I need another varsity damn you RL FOR CUTTING OFF RUGBY DAMN YOU!!!

PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEA OF THE NEXT VARSITY IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED
man i told ya'll not to post that lake placid jersey here. weeping inside.
Lake placid 2 piece combo
yeah flashbacks from high school!
I want the boots this bear has on. Anyone remember them? They were red/black and had "Polo" on the toe in yellow.

quick question i notice the bear sweater that was just released a couple of weeks ago and the vintage one is slightly different could it be fake or did polo try to make a sudden change in the sweater??? what i notice is the  emblem placement on the bears chest is slightly lower than the original. any ideassss

Last edited:
went to the polo mansion this past weekend to try on some RRL jeans since i have yet to ever own a pair. i am normally a 36x30 and tried that size on in straight fit but it was too tight, i then tried on a 38x32 in a the slim fit and they felt huge, so i tried on a size smaller and i couldnt even get them up. is all the RRL denim made so differently? i didnt end up purchasing anything because i didnt feel like trying on 10 pairs of jeans.

went to the polo mansion this past weekend to try on some RRL jeans since i have yet to ever own a pair. i am normally a 36x30 and tried that size on in straight fit but it was too tight, i then tried on a 38x32 in a the slim fit and they felt huge, so i tried on a size smaller and i couldnt even get them up. is all the RRL denim made so differently? i didnt end up purchasing anything because i didnt feel like trying on 10 pairs of jeans.
The Straight Fit is their roomiest cut and the slim fit is there smallest cut. You may want to try their low straight cut or the new new slim straight cut which falls between the 2 previously mentioned. Once you find a Pair of RRL that fit you correctly you will probably never want to buy another pair of POLO jeans again.

Back
Top Bottom