**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RL has been using RL2000 color red for many years now....that's the only time you will see RL2000 if its not vintage

Looks like RL put out 2 bear sweaters for women

Whats your guys' opinion on Polo Jeans Company stuff? Just one step away from Chaps or did they ever release some nice stuff under that line?

Last edited:
Whats your guys' opinion on Polo Jeans Company stuff? Just one step away from Chaps or did they ever release some nice stuff under that line?
Polo Jeans Company is the original segment that is now Denim Supply Company. I don't remember any memorable items from the Jeans Company line.

nothing was comparable to the regular line but they did have some nice jeans, and knits, quality stuff you will run into on eBay

Theres a few mens things on there too with small polo bear motifs. An Oxford shirt, a half zip sweater with the ski bear and polo shirts too.

Really dig the oxford shirt. What exactly is an "oxford" shirt. Can you wear it without tucking in? I'm not really a shirt expert. Trying to step my buttoned shirt game up

Really dig the oxford shirt. What exactly is an "oxford" shirt. Can you wear it without tucking in? I'm not really a shirt expert. Trying to step my buttoned shirt game up
Oxford shirts are the correct term for what the streets call "button downs". I wear them tucked in mostly, but I sometimes wear them Untucked, especially if I'm wearing layers.

Mix it up and do what's comfortable for you.

Last edited:
Oxford is not a style of shirt, it's the fabric.
wrong ...

jk ... i didnt know that, learn something new everyday and makes sense since they have a dif texture from other shirts i have

Last edited:
Is there a forum in which people sell polo items ebay is really horrible with it. I tried the misc forum on nt but not many pieces let me know

there are private FB groups you can join, there's craigslist, polostore on IG... or if enough ppl are down someone can start a blogspot page and give everyone the user name and password, and we can all post stuff with our user name so we know who to PM if interested in something. just a thought.

there are private FB groups you can join, there's craigslist, polostore on IG... or if enough ppl are down someone can start a blogspot page and give everyone the user name and password, and we can all post stuff with our user name so we know who to PM if interested in something. just a thought.

Can someone PM those private fb groups :nerd:

eBay works for me... as long as the measurements are taken and good pictures from a 100% feedback seller, it's fine and you're secured.

I need that pm of the facebook groups can we get a full list?

Or is there a way somebody here can create a POLO group on fb and get it poppin. One of the rules would be ONLY RL POLO ITEMS, I hate going on those things (ex jordan buying and selling) and seeing foams or gucci belts. It should strictly be RL items past and present.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom