**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yo, its worth it man. Have you feeling like Flanders in the summer time.

"Feels like you're wearing nothing at all"

Bruh!

I can see me now...

zFulnKg.gif

Polo is scared to release the complete unchanged snow beach stadium and cp 93 collections.
They release re designs but not the original designs.
They know none of you will buy the new designs if you
get ya hands on the entire original collections. Yall damn well know yall would buy 2 original
stadium fleece replicas instead of one new polo piece.

There is no future at Polo. When Ralph dies, his kids ...Asians...Perfect Repllicas...No photoshoots...[/RANT]
No, I wouldn't buy 2 original Stadium fleece replicas. I wouldn't purchase anything from a reissued Stadium Collection nor retro Stadium Collection. I would let Polo enthusiasts like yourself buy it all at retail in minutes and overpay for it from resellers, while I wait for 5 months until I start slowly buying the great new Polo items that fall to clearance prices.

Ralph Lauren is much bigger than Stadium, SnowBeach, Hi Tech, and Graphics. And If you're looking for the RL Quality in these lines, then you're looking in the wrong part of the World of Ralph Lauren.

No, I wouldn't buy 2 original Stadium fleece replicas. I wouldn't purchase anything from a reissued Stadium Collection nor retro Stadium Collection. I would let Polo enthusiasts like yourself buy it all at retail in minutes and overpay for it from resellers, while I wait for 5 months until I start slowly buying the great new Polo items that fall to clearance prices.

Ralph Lauren is much bigger than Stadium, SnowBeach, Hi Tech, and Graphics. And If you're looking for the RL Quality in these lines, then you're looking in the wrong part of the World of Ralph Lauren.

All my Polo is below retail my guy. I use overseas outlets. You think there is no century 21 type stores in the uk and Italy and Canada. lol

Last edited:

Well i think thats part of ricos original complaint. Why cant the quality be in these lines. It used to be. Back in the day you didnt have to pick and choose to find quality. Every item was quality from a plain horsey polo, to a wool sweater, to a loud graphic button down. I dont buy that your only paying for a lifestyle bs. Some items back in the days came with hang tags that would say stuff like “this item was crafted with the best materials to last a long time and age nicely”. Its that “ paying for a lifestyle mindset that todays consumer has that has these companies feeling like they could produce garbage as long as it looks good.

It's not that deep.

Simple supply / demand and inflation.

The average joe didn't have a walk in closet back then...now its common.

The average joe didn't have a mercedes back then...now there's the base model CLA.

The average joe didn't have 5 televisions and 5 phones in their home back then...now fools have whole computers in their pocket, while remaining fools.

The average joe had ONE pair of Jordans...per YEAR. Now its multiple pairs per month.

Raekwon wore the Snow Beach in 1994.

Now average joes walking around with Snow Beach.

$300 in 1993 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $535.88 in 2020, a difference of $235.88 over 27 years. The 1993 inflation rate was 2.99%. The current inflation rate (2019 to 2020) is now 1.54%.

Most folks aint paying for the "quality" of the past...

Ex: Purple Label.

Most of these clothes end up at Marshalls / TJ Maxx.

Just wear what YOU want to wear.

You can't escape time.

The title of the video was "Can it Be" for a reason.

Rose colored glasses.

Was Not Simple at all back then.

Well i think thats part of ricos original complaint. Why cant the quality be in these lines. It used to be. Back in the day you didnt have to pick and choose to find quality. Every item was quality from a plain horsey polo, to a wool sweater, to a loud graphic button down. I dont buy that your only paying for a lifestyle bs. Some items back in the days came with hang tags that would say stuff like “this item was crafted with the best materials to last a long time and age nicely”. Its that “ paying for a lifestyle mindset that todays consumer has that has these companies feeling like they could produce garbage as long as it looks good.
Was the standard of quality across the RL brand more consistent back in the day?...Absolutely, but every item was not quality back in the day. You still had to pick and choose carefully, and be deliberate in seeking out the well made items, no matter what description the RL marketing team stamped on the hang tags. I do agree with Rico, that the quality was better back in the day regarding an a direct comparison between the same OG item and the retro.
But I feel like most of us get so stuck in glorifying the good ole days of RL, that we forget about the fact that everything that was Polo was not crafted with the best materials to last a long time and age nicely. This hang tag is still attached to some of my shirts that I haven't worn from that era,
Screenshot_20200516-103345_Instagram.jpg

But I can't honestly say they quality is superior to some of the current wool Polo sport shirts.

You had to pick and choose to find quality carefully then, and you still can find quality if you pick and choose, with a bit more effort than back then, today.

Last edited:
My turn to rant call it trolling call it bullying whatever but hey Rico what is your freaking point on here all you do is complain and revise history you weren’t there your a millennial who is jealous of us 90s cats who are the real deal authentic heads you my friend are a poser all you do is come in here and bash everything like you think someone is listening and cares no one cares what you have to say cause it’s all junk and gibberish you don’t know what your talking about you drink your own kool aid and make up fake polo products that only you think is good just stop it already you put your brain on display for all to see you bring nothing to the thread you serve no purpose here either get with the program or get out of here and start your own thread we don’t want your opinions unless you have some new hot lo or some classic piece to flex or have info on a sale or items location or a code to share you wasting our time put the sauce down think before you type why and what for are doing this for if it doesn’t add and just takes away from our experience don’t do it silence is golden thank you and your welcome tired of it and so are others now go get your shine box and see if you can win that contest otherwise sit down be humble

The F1 collection is nice. I been collecting it for years. Polo is dope . That dont mean I just wear Polo.
Ralph won't even re release the full stadium or full snow beach collection. But Tommy and AMG gives
the ENTIRE F1 collection. You can even buy
the actual racing suits they drive in.

1589577181981.png

Its always about the females. Yall thought I was joking.
1589578756999.png
Who is that Karen from hr ?

My turn to rant call it trolling call it bullying whatever but hey Rico what is your freaking point on here all you do is complain and revise history you weren’t there your a millennial who is jealous of us 90s cats who are the real deal authentic heads you my friend are a poser all you do is come in here and bash everything like you think someone is listening and cares no one cares what you have to say cause it’s all junk and gibberish you don’t know what your talking about you drink your own kool aid and make up fake polo products that only you think is good just stop it already you put your brain on display for all to see you bring nothing to the thread you serve no purpose here either get with the program or get out of here and start your own thread we don’t want your opinions unless you have some new hot lo or some classic piece to flex or have info on a sale or items location or a code to share you wasting our time put the sauce down think before you type why and what for are doing this for if it doesn’t add and just takes away from our experience don’t do it silence is golden thank you and your welcome tired of it and so are others now go get your shine box and see if you can win that contest otherwise sit down be humble

Amen nothing but facts dropped thank you

Allot of yall re sell and don't like people talking quality here. I know. I am messing up your vinyl heat pressed polyester hustle .
Ok Get ya money fam. Just say that. I UNDERSTAND.

EAT. EVERYBODY EATS B. Fukk quality. Get ya money.

Last edited:
if you want your lo to shine you mix in the sport and retro with the rrl and purps accessorize pick the right shoes socks and boxers its the swag that gets you noticed not having an exact replica of a memory anyway 2-3 weeks to go fellas new drops coming layouts be back before you know it og lo sport, Indian chief, stadium, snow beach, ski 04, all of it I predict they got a whole quarter to make up its gunna be lit this year and next stay safe and get your masks up ya filthy animals

Facts for a few years now.
pack of Hanes socks > reg pack of polo socks
Pack of Hanes Ts > reg pack of polo Ts

All my Polo underwear holds up fine. Knits will last forever... honestly wish I had bought more when they were all clearanced at the outlets.

Anybody have the Sportsman expedition jacket that can speak to its sizing? Whole size down or tts?

Also e$crilla e$crilla thanks for speaking up. Son been drowning the thread for a min now an wasnt nobody gon say ****. Thread not even Fun nomore because somebody wont take a break from downing every little thing Ralph does.

Recent Buy:

2009 Sample Polo hunting vest, Suede Leather outer, filled with real down feathers
Screenshot_20200517-114517_Gallery.jpg

I passed on this vest in 2009 because I always thought that RL should have used brown Calfskin leather to make the shoulder patches. The vest just looked incomplete. But I had no idea the designers had already created the sample vest perfectly as I imagined, and that RL made changes to the shoulder patches for the production model.

Here's the side by side comparison. The Sample also has an adjustable Drawstring at the waist, while the production model does not.

20200511_225653.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody have the Sportsman expedition jacket that can speak to its sizing? Whole size down or tts?

Also e$crilla e$crilla thanks for speaking up. Son been drowning the thread for a min now an wasnt nobody gon say ****. Thread not even Fun nomore because somebody wont take a break from downing every little thing Ralph does.

had to be said sad thing is we going have to it again in a month...sportsman jacket tts not oversized not snug fits exactly like the green sportsman

Pulled the trigger on my first (and possibly only) piece of Polo since the Quarantine began.. There was some kinda promo where I entered my email address for an additional 30% off. I mulled it over for a day and when I went back to pull the trigger, the extra 30% off was gone. Went back on my phone through an email I received following up on my cart and the 30% was still there so I went for it. Still feel like I may have slightly overpaid, I just hope it's upheld. I'll see how the quality holds up when I get it. Was an early father's day gift to myself. I'm eyeballing maybe one or 2 other things I might decide to go for but am completely comfortable with letting them drop all the way down and possibly missing them. There's not a whole lot that has wowed me lately.
s7-1356085_lifestyle

Back
Top Bottom