**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Kind of surprised they don't just create a Outlet site or section.
I wish LOL they'd have to acknowledge Canadians exist for that to happen, not likely :lol: No idea how they can have outlets here but RL.com requires you to find a third party proxy to buy anything off their site.

1591049890363.png

Need an oop for this at the oulets size Large...style number style number 479130...Just called my local outlet in Smithfield, NC they are doing mail orders over the phone despite my previous post detailing what a dot com rep informed me of

I'm swinging by Mebane tomorrow... I may be able to help you out.

Polo rep using the chat feature let me know that...
"If the stores are open in your area, you are able to order by phone and do curbside pickup.
You are unable to order from a store by phone and have it shipped to you."
Thanks, A plug came through, I called several stores and finally was able to get a phone order. The stores are so busy, they won't even answer the phones. Persistence is the key.

Need a site wide Father’s Day deal.. or 1 of those email codes they send a select few here since their Memorial Day sale excluded a bunch of stuff the private emailed codes didn’t

I know y’all get tired of my cheap self talkin bout discounts but this ones funny: why did RL UK email me a discount code before they start their upcoming sale lmao RL US don’t love ya boy lol

does anywhere still have this in stock? slept on this like crazy

also the cyclist print hoodies? slept on those too T_T

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    877.1 KB · Views: 167
Unless those cyclist hoodies pop up randomly they're gone. Wasn't many quantities but maybe we'll get more later like other items. That sweater sat on the RL site and they removed it with other sale items. It'll definitely pop back up.

Back
Top Bottom