**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_20200512_203520.jpg

1593180830357.png

Stop putting flags on everything. We are international.

1593174994572.png

Last edited:
For the 1st time in years RL sent me an email code.. it’s only 20% tho lol if someone ends up with a 25 or 30 they ain’t usin, you know my cheap a** ready for it

Last edited:
Stadium
Snow beach
Cp 93
Hi tech
Outdoors
Ski 92
P-Wing
Yacht Club
Track n Field
Polo Sport
Sportsman/Terrain
P-Racing
Oceans Challenge

what collections from the 80s/90s are missing from the above list ? Cycling jumps out for me what else should be coming down the pipe line? thx

Stadium
Snow beach
Cp 93
Hi tech
Outdoors
Ski 92
P-Wing
Yacht Club
Track n Field
Polo Sport
Sportsman/Terrain
P-Racing
Oceans Challenge

what collections from the 80s/90s are missing from the above list ? Cycling jumps out for me what else should be coming down the pipe line? thx

Most of the mentioned releases were incomplete.

Why don't they release the parts of those collections that were missing?
The stadium rings and red shorts color ways were missing, the snow beach snow suit
was missing and the green snow jacket, the yellow and red hi tech colorways were missing,
the ski 92 turtle neck was missing, the P wing varsity in white and red were missing, the nylon
yacht club jacket was missing, the dan and dave track tees were missing, the silver polo sport puffer ski goose was missing,
the tan colored polo sports man shirts and red line coats were missing, the original Mediterranean colored
p racing items were missing as well.

If they really want to come back release the chief head sweater un altered as well as that puffer.
No updated designs. Polo's new staff does not have Ralph's eye. Just a good 100 percent accurate replica.

indian_head_coat-removebg-preview.png

indian_coat_2-removebg-preview.png

Do not change the designs. Your new design team does not have Ralph's eye. Please.
Just do a replica. Stop changing them. We are disappointed with most of the updated designs.
I told them to bring back the 80s puffer silhouette and those coats sold well.
Forget pride. Plaese just listen. This coat 100 percent accurate will sell like crack cocaine at retail.

cycle_jacket-removebg-preview.png

Just make a replica. Your updates are not good. Screen print the letters. Simple.

Second thought forget it. You will update and use cheap materials.
Make whatever the fukk yall want. I should be buying more stock not clothes.
Elon is doing big things.

Last edited:

The stadium rings and red shorts color ways were missing, the snow beach snow suit
was missing and the green snow jacket, the yellow and red hi tech colorways were missing,
the ski 92 turtle neck was missing, the P wing varsity in white and red were missing, the nylon
yacht club jacket was missing, the dan and dave track tees were missing, the silver polo sport puffer ski goose was missing,
the tan colored polo sports man shirts and red line coats were missing, the original Mediterranean colored

If they really want to come back release the chief head sweater un altered as well as that puffer.
No updated designs. Polo's new staff does not have Ralph;s eye. Just a good 100 percent accurate replica.

Do not change the designs. Your new design team does not have Ralph's eye. Please.
Just do a replica. Stop changing them. We are disappointed with most of the updated designs.
Forget pride. Plaese just listen. This coat 100 percent accurate will sell like crack cocaine at retail.

Just make a replica. Your updates are not good. Screen print the letters. Simple.

Thanks for Pointing out what was missing from the re- releases I’m going to say they will eventually come out in some variation Indian chief is coming out in the fall I’m looking for other collections that haven’t dropped yet like cycling

No updated designs. Polo's new staff does not have Ralph;s eye. Just a good 100 percent accurate replica.

I heard that all the items you mentioned was in the pipelines to be retroed but ralph came into this thread and read all of the crying that you do and scrapped it! 🤷🏿‍♂️

If anyone needs, got the 25 off going on.
Just got back from there, made out with the hat for $20 CAD after my rewards coupon :nthat:
IMG_3054.JPG

Been browsing the RL site too, think both of these are gonna load up shortly unless I missed them & they've sold out. The cut-sleeves hoodie I can't wrap my head around & I thought I'd heard red RLFD jacket was sample only:

Just got back from there, made out with the hat for $20 CAD after my rewards coupon :nthat:
IMG_3054.JPG

Been browsing the RL site too, think both of these are gonna load up shortly unless I missed them & they've sold out. The cut-sleeves hoodie I can't wrap my head around & I thought I'd heard red RLFD jacket was sample only:

Nice. I can only fw leather strap or fitteds. Dope cap otherwise

Nice. I can only fw leather strap or fitteds. Dope cap otherwise
I feel you, I think I'm gonna give it a try & if it ends up bugging me or too shallow etc. I'll just pop the patch. For $20 I won't be too beat up plus I got a few pieces that would look good on.

Wanted this polo since it dropped.
The safari line is one of the most slept on line Ralph has ever produced.
Even single piece is good to go. The woman’s line alone beats years of rl capsules from the jewelry,silk scarfs,sandals is pure elegance
The most know piece is the wild life Kenya rugby but the entire line is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
The masterdon polo is to fly and there is several shorts to this shirt. I’m still looking for the polos w/the African beads attached to it.
B7B52584-2E17-41BD-87DA-094DA400DE90.jpeg
E22B7D73-2400-43AB-A4E1-B093989FCB6D.jpeg
9536D832-8C46-4714-9470-9ADF929BAB00.jpeg

I only have one other piece from the line
The shield and spear reserve hat. I’m always on the hunt.
47988037-4AF2-4473-9D46-F240105364C1.jpeg

We all seen em
F4DCB902-D79F-4F38-A6F7-2D604A42D8EA.jpeg

$200 for both I’m ok with the price for what it is.
But them new bay tax’s wtf???
Yo bklyn style baby bklyn style baby you already know my guy thanks for the search but I seen these and had to hop,might get the other three idk yet.
They need to bring them jackets and shorts to the outlets and chop off a good $250/300
Patients is a virtue 👕
Glad you got them, I hope the jackets make it, I'm still missing 2 of them.

I heard that all the items you mentioned was in the pipelines to be retroed but ralph came into this thread and read all of the crying that you do and scrapped it! 🤷🏿‍♂️

He is retired. Nice try. Ralph would never release monstrosities like this.

1593316949555.png

I would find who ever designed this and beat them with everything in the cubicle.
How dare you.

The picture below is classic american Ralph. Subtle timeless.
I would add the chief head on back to add Americana.
I bet my dept would outsell yours every season.

red_jacket-removebg-preview.png

red_2-removebg-preview.png

This is the difference between me and your design team.

polo_indian_red-removebg-preview.png

Timeless American and subtle. You cant teach aesthetics.
Why red? It fades slower than blue on denim.
They dont like me because I'm that type.
The *** hole that is always right.

think polo.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted this polo since it dropped.
The safari line is one of the most slept on line Ralph has ever produced.
Even single piece is good to go. The woman’s line alone beats years of rl capsules from the jewelry,silk scarfs,sandals is pure elegance
The most know piece is the wild life Kenya rugby but the entire line is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
The masterdon polo is to fly and there is several shorts to this shirt. I’m still looking for the polos w/the African beads attached to it.
B7B52584-2E17-41BD-87DA-094DA400DE90.jpeg
E22B7D73-2400-43AB-A4E1-B093989FCB6D.jpeg
9536D832-8C46-4714-9470-9ADF929BAB00.jpeg

I only have one other piece from the line
The shield and spear reserve hat. I’m always on the hunt.
47988037-4AF2-4473-9D46-F240105364C1.jpeg
The abedare collection was dope

I'm mad I sold the wading vest... haven't found one since
Nice Purchase nimisiskrash nimisiskrash Nothing better New Old Stock from RL.

I agree with both of you, that group was incredible, and Massive considering it's inspired by the Motherland.

I'm done for now.

one more thing...

This one can be improved.
Remove shawl collar and give it a regular one.
Keep the rest exactly the same.
snow_blue_2-removebg-preview.png

snow_back-removebg-preview.png

snow_long-removebg-preview.png

Remove the flap collar and give it a regular ski jacket collar.
Keep everything else the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom