**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

do you see rainbow or Jamaican tank top color way ?

1593551574403.png

you know ralph trolling what's coming next by dropping little hints in previous seasons collections for example some of the gear the bears be wearing don't come out for a season or 2 after they first appear just a lil nuance I notice sometimes

nice sew job on the hat what did you use how'd you do it you got me inspired?

Me? I used a safety pin.

Then I took it here:
Stitches.jpg

This lady does ALL of the high school letterman jackets in town. And she has some kind of of sewing set-up especially for the curvatures and challenges of sewing of hats.* Touch down in the KY and tell her your ole uncle Famous sent ya.

For shirts and more traditional tailoring, I have two other little ole ladies in an alley across the other side of town.

* I've never seen the hat sewing set-up, (It's in "the back"). I only know that info because of the work from me that she has rejected, because what I was asking for her set-up could not accommodated. I think it was a little Polo Country/ Hi-Tech Patch, because it was too small too properly grip and too thick for her needle, if I recall correctly. (The bigger + thinner P-Wing was right up her ally.)

Something like the below looks simple, but It's actually more intricate for the manufacture than a large patch. Stuff like this is what they were talking about back in Ralph's heyday about his "attention to detail." And a small display of why it cost more. I think my lady could have pulled it off if I pushed her, but in fairness, she would have charged more for the effort.

Polo Country Hi Tech.jpg

Polo Country Hi Tech 1.jpg

BTW, the above is 100% real Ralphy, (I'm currently stalking this "out there". You must find your own), from the '91 era, right before it became a Hi Tech patch. I call 'em all "Hi Tech" but I think it would actually fall under the Country line. Krash, always wanted your thought on that theory(?). The above simplicity is what you always see me trying to replicate in my creations. So... nothing, yet so... DOPE.

do you see rainbow or Jamaican tank top color way ?

1593551574403.png

you know ralph trolling what's coming next by dropping little hints in previous seasons collections for example some of the gear the bears be wearing don't come out for a season or 2 after they first appear just a lil nuance I notice sometimes

Ralph's got something up. I personally was surprised to see how he kind of re-upped on the 1992 after the initial drop. And now the COVID hold and build off that? I think we'll see more, or going back to the line before and drop the samples or rejects? I, for one, want to see how this goes down. Could be a glass half full.

STADIUM RINGS. THIS PICTURE WOULD MAKE A GREAT RUGBY. WINK WINK
1593609148928.png

1593610527172.png

RLYC RAIN COAT. NO GLUE
1593609176696.png

CHECK OUT THE RASTA CYCLE JACKET IN THE BACK. NEVER SAW ANYBODY WITH IT.
1593609272615.png

RED LINE
1593609724023.png

MISSING SNOW BEACH ITEMS. NEVER SAW THE GREEN WINDBREAKER
1593610101872.png

WE NEED THAT EMBROIDERED RED BLOCK STRIPE RUGBY. NO GLUED LETTERING.
1593610269297.png

DAN AND DAVE STYLE TEE. THERE YOU ARE.
1593610722854.png

MISSING POLO SPORT PUFFER GOOSE.
1593611433378.png

1593611533811.png

Last edited:
They have a Marvel extended universe of designs to replicate and they turn out DC movie type retros.
We can still reminisce.

1593613404739.png

1593649776915.png

1593613601187.png

1593613627454.png

1593613740710.png

missing white p wing
1593614448629.png

If I saw one of the girls back in high school in this, I would be a grand father right now.
1593612230824.png

1593612790625.png

1593615104848.png

1593613039200.png

I never boosted. This is for educational purposes only.
I was fortunate.

Best way to prevent shoplifting is to make cheap updates
instead of quality replicas. Prevent sales as well.

Last edited:

1593610527172.png

Brotha man in the middle. Don't think I've ever noticed that in tank form, before. The polo version came out and was even retro'ed. Did the tank ever drop?

1593610101872.png

That "green windbreaker" did come out, didn't it? Thought it was called the "Robin Hood" Snowbeach back in the VGA days, due to the lace up strings in front. Or was that a variation of the one in the pic?

Brotha man in the middle. Don't think I've ever noticed that in tank form, before. The polo version came out and was even retro'ed. Did the tank ever drop?

That "green windbreaker" did come out, didn't it? Thought it was called the "Robin Hood" Snowbeach back in the VGA days, due to the lace up strings in front. Or was that a variation of the one in the pic?

Allot of stuff I never saw in these pics. I tried to post only stuff we havent seen in detail or before.
Polo archive has more on his instagram.

Wong post

I think Just Blaze may have the windbreaker. I never saw anyone in person with it.

I think Just Blaze may have the windbreaker. I never saw anyone in person with it.

You could actually lay hands on one every so often around '07. Haven't seen one 'cept once or twice since then. Matter of fact, I think a beat to hell one popped up on the bay late last year. Just remembered that as I typed. Had paint stains all over the side or something. Cat was still trying to get his.

You could actually lay hands on one every so often around '07. Haven't seen one 'cept once or twice since then. Matter of fact, I think a beat to hell one popped up on the bay late last year. Just remembered that as I typed. Had paint stains all over the side or something. Cat was still trying to get his.

I also remember only seeing the white stadium popover once (3 years ago) . I tried forever to get google to find it.
I was gonna drop the stimulus on it, but never found it.

* Update
just blaze has the hoody. I thought it was the windbreaker. I have not seen anyone with the snowbeach windbreaker.

Last edited:
1593609148928.png

1593610527172.png

RLYC RAIN COAT. NO GLUE
1593609176696.png

CHECK OUT THE RASTA CYCLE JACKET IN THE BACK. NEVER SAW ANYBODY WITH IT.
1593609272615.png

RED LINE
1593609724023.png

1593610101872.png

WE NEED THAT EMBROIDERED RED BLOCK STRIPE RUGBY. NO GLUED LETTERING.
1593610269297.png

DAN AND DAVE STYLE TEE. THERE YOU ARE.
1593610722854.png

MISSING POLO SPORT PUFFER GOOSE.
1593611433378.png

1593611533811.png
Pictures worth a thousand words thx for letting them do the talking for you Rico nice post !

WORD UP. What are you liking from the Fall 2020 collections?

There's a lot of very nice items coming for Fall 2020. One of the items that has my attention is the Eskimo (DallaaPenn) Crewneck Sweater pictured. Since RL lost a large part of their projected earnings, I expect there will be a few highly coveted items released/re-issued to drive brand excitement. But I wont purchase anything until the pandemic lets up.

Gucci LV Hermes Goyard have taken the old money aesthetic over.

Polo needs to get back to luxury sport and adventure. Rugged high quality
sport and adventure lifestyle clothing. Let the Europeans have the old fuddy duddy market.
Great illustrations and vibrant colors. Embroidered screen printed.

SELL LUXURY ADVENTURE AGAIN. You should feel life not trends.

WIND (1).png

Last edited:
25% discount on oznico, use. “Community”

some say they sale fakes but I personally never had a bad experience with em over years

Back
Top Bottom