**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hey guys, hoping someone may know where I can find one of these ties, preferably the blue one. They were available on polo's website earlier this year but I missed out on them. Thanks for any help

Keeping my eyes on this thread due to the last few posts. Lets keep the codes to PM's? Lots of vultures out there

Sale will be public after the 24th I was told . So it's no secret like that if u the discount now just Call a brick and mortor store and let them know u wanna pre sale on merchandise , I'm pretty sure they all need the biz

Last edited:
Anyone can access the private sale, you just have to keep yourself updated that's all.

IIRC you can access it online via the link ralplauren.com/privatesale or something along that line. The code is for the 15% kicker, which anyone can obtain by calling RL's customer service OR going into your local RL store and ask about the private sale and they'll help you. Once the pre-sale ends, everything will be available out in the open in-store and online.

Last edited:
Sale is live, just placed my order. Most items are 30% off plus 15% kicker. No code needed. Selection is pretty limited, especially on RRL.

For some reason I had to use Safari, I tried it on Chrome and Firefox but the discount wouldn't show.

www.ralphlauren.com/presale

Last edited:
^Thanks for that post. I placed my order and took care of my list. I feel like this is the best sale in years. The discount has never been this good so early in the season.

^Thanks for that post. I placed my order and took care of my list. I feel like this is the best sale in years. The discount has never been this good so early in the season.

Agreed. Even with RRL items that usually aren't allowed I see included.

Only if that bear sweater had lasted a little longer. :lol:

Keeping my eyes on this thread due to the last few posts. Lets keep the codes to PM's? Lots of vultures out there

:smh: Its no secret :lol:

I got hype for nothing thinking I could combine the discounts, but its a no go... last big sale it was like 70% off per item

Last edited:
mean.gif
Its no secret
laugh.gif

I got hype for nothing thinking I could combine the discounts, but its a no go... last big sale it was like 70% off per item

Yeah, that last sale was a problem...I was getting my nephew oxfords and polos for $6 and $7.50 a pop.

Agreed. Even with RRL items that usually aren't allowed I see included.

Only if that bear sweater had lasted a little longer. :lol:

The bear was discounted even for employees man, so you're not missing out at all

Recent pickups...

Last edited:
Bought these 3 items before they sold out

Really want this Custom Patchwork shirt. I'm thinking it may sit for a while though. Even with the sale its 200 bucks for a Polo button-down.

Great choices, those first sweaters are must haves

Anyone notice the selvedge denim jeans they have now? very clean and simple, saw them up close and they are really nice

Back
Top Bottom