**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

caught polo's on sale $29 a piece and bear shirt for $11.

Haven't done the polo band from Ralph in a while but those bear joints make me want to stock up for my unborn

teddy bear tees are still sold in the outlets if I remember correctly

and yeah, the recent bear knit is sold out online. Not sure about stores, but pretty likely the same deal

Last edited:
teddy bear tees are still sold in the outlets if I remember correctly

and yeah, the recent bear knit is sold out online. Not sure about stores, but pretty likely the same deal

do you or does anyone else know the reason why the TB shirts are only sold at outlets ?

i think they could get $50.00 a shirt in stores like mayc's ect

good question, especially seeing how everybody is going gaga over the lil bear items that dropped in macys recently (not a shot at anyone, everybody loves the bears lol)

I think maybe ralph felt that bear tees were a pure novelty product for the brand like shot glasses and coasters, so he left them as outlet staples. You never know, he might flip the script now that the bear wave is upon us. Most people don't know that bear tees are in the outlets to begin with

Incredible. Love that these guys/gilrs are still doing it.

good question, especially seeing how everybody is going gaga over the lil bear items that dropped in macys recently (not a shot at anyone, everybody loves the bears lol)

I think maybe ralph felt that bear tees were a pure novelty product for the brand like shot glasses and coasters, so he left them as outlet staples. You never know, he might flip the script now that the bear wave is upon us. Most people don't know that bear tees are in the outlets to begin with
Ralph dropped the teaser a couple of seasons ago with the silk bear ties, but they didn't do well. This year is a different story. I'm sure that RL made a hefty profit on a cotton sweater sold out in weeks at $300, so I would expect to see a full bear campaign. No way he's leaving that kind of money on the table.

Last edited:
thank for all the comments fellas.

SMB, there's a blue s/s polo with a very similar crest out at macys now

good question, especially seeing how everybody is going gaga over the lil bear items that dropped in macys recently (not a shot at anyone, everybody loves the bears lol)

I think maybe ralph felt that bear tees were a pure novelty product for the brand like shot glasses and coasters, so he left them as outlet staples. You never know, he might flip the script now that the bear wave is upon us. Most people don't know that bear tees are in the outlets to begin with

what else dropped at macy's ?

Was out thrifting today and found this 50/50 camel hair/wool Ralph Lauren sweater with an odd logo I've never seen before. Anyone recognize this?

Last edited:

anymore bear sweaters dropping
That Polo Store in Brooklyn said they might be getting some soon if that's what you're referring to.

I had to get some of that little bear stuff. The hoodies are comfortable as ****. Ralphie definitely put out some hot pieces this fall and winter. That reindeer button up, kswiss sweater and knit hoodie, toggle coat... my wallets gonna be hurting...

Nice shots, Polo Sport!

Incredible. Love that these guys/gilrs are still doing it.
Ralph dropped the teaser a couple of seasons ago with the silk bear ties, but they didn't do well. This year is a different story. I'm sure that RL made a hefty profit on a cotton sweater sold out in weeks at $300, so I would expect to see a full bear campaign. No way he's leaving that kind of money on the table.

I dunno. I mean, you don't think he's aware that he could clean up by retro-ing all kinds of stuff? He could re-release or make modernized versions of all kinds of stuff and cash out, but he doesn't, generally speaking.

Back
Top Bottom