**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

pass the pop corn yo...at this point all knock offs fakes non rl customs are extra cheesy trash...not a good look you would get straight laughed out of first period (homeroom was after at my school I still don't get why) showing up busted like that ....yeah that fake fubu episode of Atl Is real for a reason...and that vnds catalog oy vey my eyes straight ruined everything that even remotely looks like that junk....new rules officially liscensed polo rl items in the official polo rl thread please .... enuff with the trying too hard its not that complicated ... back to the regular scheduled programming ....anyone got original Swiss ski 67 joints? flick em up dying to see what's in the pipeline

"While "brothers" flirt, I'm sewing tigers on my shirts, and alligators
You want to see the inside? I see you later"

pass the pop corn yo...at this point all knock offs fakes non rl customs are extra cheesy trash...not a good look you would get straight laughed out of first period (homeroom was after at my school I still don't get why) showing up busted like that ....yeah that fake fubu episode of Atl Is real for a reason...and that vnds catalog oy vey my eyes straight ruined everything that even remotely looks like that junk....new rules officially liscensed polo rl items in the official polo rl thread please .... enuff with the trying too hard its not that complicated ... back to the regular scheduled programming ....anyone got original Swiss ski 67 joints? flick em up dying to see what's in the pipeline

Ralph aint the only one that does Polo.

1607157445222.png

1607154124893.png

1607154349396.png

1607155003565.png

1607154602084.png

I dont think anyone will laugh at me for wearing french and italian Polo customs.
The real polo crowd knows what I'm about with the brands I wear.
I try to open minds, but dudes are simple.

1607155426325.png

1607156047250.png

1607155762687.png

1607155616950.png

Aint nobody that's really living this polo lifestyle laughing at my wardrobe.
That crest sweater ironically will be respected in St moritz and Cortina and Monaco
over the chinese original. Keep sleeping.

Once again for the non believers...

I dont need Ralph to approve whats fly.
I know the lifestyle that he re sells to the world.

If they were smart they would steal that nylon oversized snow polo hat
and release their version of it. Then you guys will buy his custom and then call it OFFICIAL. lol

Last edited:

1607157445222.png

1607154124893.png

1607154349396.png

1607155003565.png

1607154602084.png

I dont think anyone will laugh at me for wearing french and italian Polo customs.

1607155426325.png

1607156047250.png

1607155762687.png

1607155616950.png

That crest sweater ironically will be respected in St moritz and Cortina and Monaco

and release their version of it. Then you guys will buy his custom and then call it OFFICIAL. lol

This forum needs WAY more Emojis. The choices they have just don't cut it, sometimes.

so I guess krash, famous, bk style, Superman, and bunch of other originators on here just aint "the real polo crowd"... sorry guys looks like you're chopped liver compared to the "real" guys that "really" know .... maybe its time to start the unofficial know nothing polo rl thread in that case....too many self proclaimed "experts" on this thread for the regular unreal lo guys oh well 🤦‍♂️:emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_violin::emoji_pill::emoji_pill::emoji_watch::emoji_do_not_litter::emoji_mute::emoji_octagonal_sign::emoji_no_entry::emoji_ok::emoji_sos::emoji_x:🤢🤮🤡💩🙅‍♂️🤳🍄💨🥃🎱💊🚽🗑

so I guess krash, famous, bk style, Superman, and bunch of other originators on here just aint "the real polo crowd"... sorry guys looks like you're chopped liver compared to the "real" guys that "really" know .... maybe its time to start the unofficial know nothing polo rl thread in that case....too many self proclaimed "experts" on this thread for the regular unreal lo guys oh well 🤦‍♂️:emoji_dizzy_face::emoji_violin::emoji_pill::emoji_pill::emoji_watch::emoji_do_not_litter::emoji_mute::emoji_octagonal_sign::emoji_no_entry::emoji_ok::emoji_sos::emoji_x:🤢🤮🤡💩🙅‍♂️🤳🍄💨🥃🎱💊🚽🗑
I've been buying polo with my own money since 1996, im not an "og" or never claimed to be. I just like the brand and respect those that take it to the next level. What Rico doesn't understand is his claim of wanting "quality" hasn't been backed up at all. I haven't seen a fit pic or anything besides a red 92 tee and a unbranded wool sweater. My boy krash been doing this, when he says he isn't messing with something due to lack of quality I listen because he can go in the stash for days and show me item's that I never knew existed that was made differently than today's garments. Same with jrockslo & diglahh and pmiddy77 and countless others. supermanblue79 supermanblue79 is in his own lane and represents it well. As much as I see Ricos posts as trolling and is funny at times the act is getting played out.
Like I said earlier, I'm just here because I like polo....
20171030_145710.jpg
20171220_160558.jpg
20180424_174511.jpg
20180530_125006.jpg
20181119_105506.jpg
20181107_212718.jpg
20200115_132215.jpg
20180912_160948.jpg
20200822_132905.jpg
20190603_092008.jpg

I've been buying polo with my own money since 1996, im not an "og" or never claimed to be. I just like the brand and respect those that take it to the next level. What Rico doesn't understand is his claim of wanting "quality" hasn't been backed up at all. I haven't seen a fit pic or anything besides a red 92 tee and a unbranded wool sweater. My boy krash been doing this, when he says he isn't messing with something due to lack of quality I listen because he can go in the stash for days and show me item's that I never knew existed that was made differently than today's garments. Same with jrockslo & diglahh and pmiddy77 and countless others. supermanblue79 supermanblue79 is in his own lane and represents it well. As much as I see Ricos posts as trolling and is funny at times the act is getting played out.
20171030_145710.jpg
20171220_160558.jpg
20180424_174511.jpg
20180530_125006.jpg
20181119_105506.jpg
20181107_212718.jpg
20200115_132215.jpg
20180912_160948.jpg
20200822_132905.jpg
20190603_092008.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^ ["Kick a hole in the speaker, and watch it smoke..." - Rakim Allah]. Fire.

As close to OG as I get is if the O stands for "Old". If so, then I put the 'O' in "OG." LMAO!

I just want a chicken in every pot, two cars in every garage, and "POLO HI TECH" on every sleeve. LOL

As much as I see Ricos posts as trolling and is funny at times the act is getting played out.

Keepin' it a buck, I enjoy Rico's posts, (even when he be bugged da fugg OUT! LOL). Every forum has a "Rico", and every forum needs a "Rico". The forum just doesn't realize it until it's over. I've been around long enough to see the "over" of about four powerful forums.

Ralph had the eye over at Polo by Rl.
Now he is retired. That's why the custom business exists now.

People who have a better eye than the corporate design teams are making better designs. Look at those ceremonial snow polo hats. Ralph team nowadays don't have the eye to see how nice and sporty that oversized neon screen printed style looks.

They would add those cheap peeling letters and put polo by ralph all over it and kill it with over branding.

Weak designers created the custom culture.
Not my fault the italians saw the crest was better without the turtleneck.. Polo should have seen that already.

custom culture came from necessity ....clothes don't last but the patches and plates do have second and third lifespan's...ralph doesn't do it anymore cause its not necessary, once he gives you the collection thats it hes moved on ....what you choose to do with it next has always been up to the rocker...what you think all the plain pony basics are for....those are your canvas and the patches and plates are you paints and brushes...shout to Famousname nothing looks better than a plain pony pocket tee with a small hi tech on the sleeve....instant classic for the same If not less than a factory run...this isn't rocket science....on a side note the new nike adapt 2.0 are legit the power laces in the time of covid works for me no hand Sani needed with hands free laces

Keepin' it a buck, I enjoy Rico's posts, (even when he be bugged da fugg OUT! LOL). Every forum has a "Rico", and every forum needs a "Rico". The forum just doesn't realize it until it's over. I've been around long enough to see the "over" of about four powerful forums.
The re sellers are killing this forum. Nobody posts links because they buy it all out and head crack.
I keep it spicy sometimes because nobody posts links much anymore due to the resell lurkers.

:lol: I appreciate that mention, but I'm very new the Polo culture. I didn't start buying it until the mid 2000's, so I haven't been here long enough hold that mantle like the true ones that are listed, along with others that no longer frequent the thread.

I get your point, and you're right. There is a new, younger generation that drives Ralph Lauren, and RL makes the products that these new customers want.
Im just happy that RL still makes a few things every year for the customers like me that are still around.

20171030_145710.jpg
20171220_160558.jpg
20180424_174511.jpg
20180530_125006.jpg
20181119_105506.jpg
20181107_212718.jpg
20200115_132215.jpg
20180912_160948.jpg
20200822_132905.jpg
20190603_092008.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^ ["Kick a hole in the speaker, and watch it smoke..." - Rakim Allah]. Fire.
custom culture came from necessity ....clothes don't last but the patches and plates do have second and third lifespan's...ralph doesn't do it anymore cause its not necessary, once he gives you the collection thats it hes moved on ....what you choose to do with it next has always been up to the rocker...what you think all the plain pony basics are for....those are your canvas and the patches and plates are you paints and brushes...shout to Famousname nothing looks better than a plain pony pocket tee with a small hi tech on the sleeve....instant classic for the same If not less than a factory run...this isn't rocket science....on a side note the new nike adapt 2.0 are legit the power laces in the time of covid works for me no hand Sani needed with hands free laces
:lol: I appreciate that mention, but I'm very new the Polo culture. I didn't start buying it until the mid 2000's, so I haven't been here long enough hold that mantle like the true ones that are listed, along with others that no longer frequent the thread.

I get your point, and you're right. There is a new, younger generation that drives Ralph Lauren, and RL makes the products that these new customers want.
Im just happy that RL still makes a few things every year for the customers like me that are still around.
^^^^^^^^^^^^Truth.com ^^^^^^^^^^

The only ting I’m a authority on is Krashone
I. Know what I know and like what I like.
I just try to give game back like game was given to me.fall 1987 back to school my home girl put me on Now ,I had polo in 1984/85 lil horses and tigers and alligators but not that 87 polo and I never been the same since. No hate or anything like that but when it’s nonsense it should be addressed. I’m for a great joke and good laugh just like anyone.
Hope errrr body and Dey fam safe and sound 🖖🏾

The sportsman rugby is a teeshirt. Dont know if its thick or heavy. Might be thin.
Go back to making customs. A heavy sportsman rugby was too good to be true.

Last edited:
The Polo Sportsman rugby Cometh in cream...

1607232766746.png

Now THAT is classic, old build blue label. Military/safari/country lines, Ralphy never stopped pumpin' on the quality. Makes it all the more frustrating when he cheaps out on the graphic lines, cause I know he still got it.

BTW, I owe NikeTalk an apology;

I... I mis... [chokes up]...

I MISQUOTED THE SEVENTH LETTER, THE SOLOIST, THE GOD RAKIM ALLAH A FEW POSTS BACK. [deep, roiling thunderclap here]

I realized it bolting upright with a start in a cold sweat this morning.

I have a conference call scheduled with the Hip Hop Purity Council at 10:30am.

The correct line should have been [all read aloud], "Kick a hole in the speaker, pull the plug then I jet..." NOT to be confused with his other line, (which I inexplicably did), "Drop the mic when I'm finished, and watch it smoke."

As an offer of further repentance, please study the below quietly, and learn from my mistakes. I am better than this. Raise your kids to be better than Famous!

Weak designers created the custom culture.
Not my fault the italians saw the crest was better without the turtleneck.. Polo should have seen that already.

_87103345_turkey_map.gif

https://www.jeordies.com.tr/en/about-us/

https://m.facebook.com/jeordies.com.tr/

“Jeordie's is a Turkish clothing brand founded in Istanbul in 2008.”

“Imaginary”. Sounds about right. Probably found on Yoox, Lyst, Shopstyle, etc.

Wool in Italian is “Lana”. Notice the English, Russian, Japanese, Chinese on label.

Meanwhile... am I the only one who noticed, (or cares), about this new variation of the HI TECH patch? Is that an outlet thing?

Not a fan of items made specifically for sale at Polo Factory Stores. Only exception past few years is the City Series polos cause live in one of them. That patch style with the added text “Polo-RL” has shown up on large text logo spellouts for shirt sleeve and rugby too. Looks interesting with the design scheme at first but then you realize something a bit off.

giphy.gif

1607157445222.png

1607154124893.png

1607154349396.png

1607155003565.png

1607154602084.png

1607155426325.png

1607156047250.png

1607155762687.png

1607155616950.png

Since I actually appreciate and understand your numerous posts calling for better quality and design, let me respectfully point out where this post misses the mark to justify the previous Crest design. And can use Polo Ralph Lauren as supporting evidence.

St Moritz Snow Polo World Cup is an actual event with real teams, sponsors, etc. Just like the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic.

https://www.snowpolo-stmoritz.com/

https://veuveclicquot.tumblr.com/vcpoloclassic

PRL makes a design called “RL Snow Polo Cup Challenge”. Obvious reference and homage to real event. But the designs are Polo Ralph Lauren’s own style.

P0.jpg

polo+red+anw+2+.jpg

That Turkish label Crest is a direct knockoff with company initials change. Looks cheap as F. Forget country where made. Unoriginal.

The sweater was a limited Italian run. Thats why its cool to have. How many limited Italian runs
do you see designers nowadays making. I never said it was a real crest, I said it was a cool conversation piece.
lmao

Dudes only accept customs made by their mans from the culture who they know from IG.
I show yall a limited run Italy made crest custom and yall all say its fake.
The hat ya man made says polo and has Ralph's logos all over it and it is not made by Ralph Lauren. How is that not fake?

Someone outside the little IG circle made the custom. Yall like customs made by dudes in the culture who
take flicks and re sell on IG. Thats fine. No need to kill me over it. I get it. Still love the custom culture.

Back
Top Bottom