**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

care to elaborate? i'm not a RL history buff by any means. i've spoken to wiggz a few times, but to answer your question, no, he didnt say he was an OG. i thought he started up in chicago around the same time things were going on in NY? 

You backpedalled and edited your original statement of Wiggz being an OG, to being down with.. But to coincide with your old "thought" and your new "thought", Lo-Life's were not in Chicago, but he is down with them now. I am not going to be dragged into discussing RL history or Wiggz.

Over and out.

Last edited:
care to elaborate? i'm not a RL history buff by any means. i've spoken to wiggz a few times, but to answer your question, no, he didnt say he was an OG. i thought he started up in chicago around the same time things were going on in NY? 

You backpedalled and edited your original statement of Wiggz being an OG, to being down with.. But to coincide with your old "thought" and your new "thought", Lo-Life's were not in Chicago, but he is down with them now. I am not going to be dragged into discussing RL history or Wiggz.Over and out.

Get your head right. Post aow
laugh.gif
 at least it's different

Thread reeks of elitism, yall can take that holier than thou attitude back from whence yall came. You wanna call someone out every time they are mistaken the least you could do is contribute in the mean time.

Jay, thanks for the clarification man. You already know from SC, I'm not a history buff on RL. 
missing too much. long story short, he founded SYL cuz he became VGA's punching bag due to so many hypocritical statements etc.
Yes, I made a mistake. I thought he was a Lo-life from Chicago.
You backpedalled and edited your original statement of Wiggz being an OG, to being down with.. But to coincide with your old "thought" and your new "thought", Lo-Life's were not in Chicago, but he is down with them now. I am not going to be dragged into discussing RL history or Wiggz.
Over and out.
thanks frank. i never said i was a SME on RL, which is why i joined the thread in the first place. 

everyone wears their gear different, that's how i feel. and i've seen Wiggz' collection, it's extensive. who cares if it's not the same way others wear it?
Thread reeks of elitism, yall can take that holier than thou attitude back from whence yall came. You wanna call someone out every time they are mistaken the least you could do is contribute in the mean time.

New to the forum..just wanted to say what up & good luck finding everything ur looking to add to ur closets..i know it's been a big year for me so far.

why cry "elitism" when someone makes a mistake and then is corrected?

I wouldn't call it elitism, just a correction of wrong information...which has should happen here. Being somewhat "new" to RL, it's always nice for me to add to what I know about the history of the brand.
I hope these guys do stick around because the econtributions that they bring to the thread are appreciated. It's much different than the Forum spillovers that we've had in the past.

FYI, oliver klosoff has been on NT longer than I have.

nice tee & hat hizzle.

peace to Meyhem Lauren Respect The Fly *****

Last edited:
This ******** again?? Picks of post and Wiggz like that's saying something?? the thing that I find so funny is all the Internet tuff guy nonsense is so corny but face to face it's all peace!!

I have that sweater and it is thick as hell. The details on the sweater are very nice. I've only worn it once since I got it. Where I live it never gets cold like that to wear it. I probably won't wear it again.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom