**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Coop swagging
smokin.gif
I like what he did with the army jacket.
*daps* Appreciate it fellas.
I just got this. This vest is heavy. The details on it are very well done.

I hope to wear it soon.
Fye-yer. Nice cop.

I just got this. This vest is heavy. The details on it are very well done.
I hope to wear it soon.

these hit sales racks here...we may still have a few in stock.
I personally don't like it. nothing about it appealing imo and it IS heavy.
no hate on u tho

That yellow joint has been in the outlets for a while (well, the last time I went to one)

If you remember a couple of yrs ago, there was a white version of that Nautical vest

Coop- Thanks a lot.

moundraised23- It's cool. You are not "hating" at all. I really liked the pocket details

and the metal latches. It's really different, especially where I come from.

dreClark- that's exactly where I got it from. I do remember the white version, I

had never seen it in person.

That yellow joint has been in the outlets for a while (well, the last time I went to one)
If you remember a couple of yrs ago, there was a white version of that Nautical vest

the white version you are speaking of was thinner, lighter and had a print on the back.

this yellow vest is similar to the orange vest that came out, both were more on the technical side than the white.

Wasn't there two versions of that white vest though? Like one in '10 and one in '11? Or one in '09 and one in '10?

"Give In Style" sale. 25% off in-store and online. Starts next Wednesday.

Need a Rugby sale so I can scoop up the satin jacket. There's nothing on the RL site that I'm in a rush to get.

Need a Rugby sale so I can scoop up the satin jacket. There's nothing on the RL site that I'm in a rush to get.

Rugby should be included I think.

As for when the next one will be after that, I think it's end of November.

All of this. I want that jacket bad. I wasn't too fond of the color scheme at first, but it has grown on me.

As for when the next one will be after that, I think it's end of November.
thanks for some reason I can't remember none of the sales but the one that's in march/April :lol: :smh: I hope the stuff I want makes it.....and go on sale for that double hit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom