**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Polo loyalist,

The official word from Cobra Headquarters regarding the the original Official Polo Thread is that it will not be imported to the here to the new NT.
This new thread has it's own legs now and lots of great contributions already. It's up to us to carve a new place in history on this new format.

Polo loyalist,

The official word from Cobra Headquarters regarding the the original Official Polo Thread is that it will not be imported to the here to the new NT.
This new thread has it's own legs now and lots of great contributions already. It's up to us to carve a new place in history on this new format.

lol at cobra headquarters...
this thread is moving faster tham the last, esp with the fall winter months coming.

Chilly out last nite. Red mesh air max on the feet

2012_09_18_14_12_20.jpg

Finally got this bad boy in today. The fit is great. Very true to size. 

Then here's a few things I got done with some patches I picked up.

^When we spoke you couldn't wait to offer up your supposed 50% discount. Wanting my hook up in return. Acting more than willing to give up all this knowledge I supposedly want, real buddy buddy like. Talking bout I should throw some of these pieces I let go for dirt cheap to you so you can resell. Now whos the gump? Or was that your other screen name? Still mad I didn't post my private sale code on the board when you asked? Why you so mad foo?

polo sport- yea thts part of the collection from the summer of last year.

Wish someone can help me out, ive been looking for a Rugby from the blue label from about 3-4 years ago.

its a long sleeve rugby part of the fall collection and inside the collar there is the pattern of the hunting dogs or fox's. Really cant remember the rest of the details other then I remember almost buying it from the old mansion 

thanks in advance 

Good god this fall has the most stuff I've wanted to cop in a few years happy hunting guys :smokin

Back
Top Bottom