**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1611766644339.png

This is nice. I wanted to see how much it was going for but must already be sold out.

Honestly surprised at how attainable this collection has been. Fortunately it didn't seem to be over hyped so I feel like anyone who truly wanted a piece should have been able to get it for retail. I am hoping that it sits and goes on sale so I have a reason to buy that blue coat that I don't need at all.

It appears that everything is available on the app, even the items that are sold out on the site. Worth checking out to those who are wanting something. Good luck

It appears that everything is available on the app, even the items that are sold out on the site. Worth checking out to those who are wanting something. Good luck

can't add to cart :frown:

I wanted the crewneck and cap to pair with some of the indigo stadium but the price wasn't right imo, I was thinking $160 max but $220 made me fall back!
Honestly copped quick, not knowing whether or not it would sell out quick and only noticed the price after I hit 'pay now' lol. Oh well!

Yeah sometimes I get lucky with the L-XL YUTE sizes
Like my USA bear denim is a boys large **** fits me big and I’m usually a men’s medium

Back
Top Bottom