**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

If it doesn't sell out right before it was supposed to go live and crash out a millions times while trying to add to cart then that means no one wanted it... lol.

I wanted some pieces, I just have a hard time paying retail for Lo. It's true. I can't think of **** I have ever paid full price for.

If it doesn't sell out right before it was supposed to go live and crash out a millions times while trying to add to cart then that means no one wanted it... lol.

I wanted some pieces, I just have a hard time paying retail for Lo. It's true. I can't think of **** I have ever paid full price for.

So.... basically your cheap🤔 your wife must hold her head high 💯💯

Lol... I'm not married, but if I were, she definitely would. Me having a closet full of Polo I paid full price for wouldn't have any effect on that, other than the size of my closets.

20210128_224827.jpg
20210111_124319.jpg
20210111_124244.jpg
20210111_130911.jpg

I have 4 by the way, all completely full of Polo, but what's it to you?

Also she would appreciate my proper use of grammar more than my wardrobe, which by the way, is impeccable.

Last edited:
Lol... I'm not married, but if I were, she definitely would. Me having a closet full of Polo I paid full price for wouldn't have any effect on that, other than the size of my closets.

20210128_224827.jpg
20210111_124319.jpg
20210111_124244.jpg
20210111_130911.jpg

I have 4 by the way, all completely full of Polo, but what's it to you?

Also she would appreciate my proper use of grammar more than my wardrobe, which by the way, is impeccable.
one closet less full of polo gear and you could have a bed frame rather than sleeping on a mattress on the floor 🤷‍♂️

Stopped by the Georgetown shop on my way home from work last night and saw the RRL Fair Isle shirt in person for the first time. I want it pretty bad, but I reallllly don't want to pay 350 for an objectively ugly shirt.

Happy New Year! Ladies and gents. Been locked out of the site for some time. Feels nice to be back
welcome back brother...love the hats keep it up...maybe some alternate cw stadiums would hit (blue/green/grey) like those supreme ones from 15 years ago? just a thought

I hope they do one with the original cycle colorway as well.
We need to talk about your color selections at Polo.

Where is the cycle logo?
The round logo is missing. That should be added
to other things in the capsule or it may not go well.
Hopefully the hat says cycle on it.

Nice to see the effort. Good.

Last edited:
that clot collab brought in some new blood ...they think they know, they have no idea...we were all rookies once upon a time...

Bro I posted mock ups and requests for that cycle jacket on here.
Yall may not give me credit, but who else would it be?
The main thing is the fact that I proved the suits are watching this thread.
You all may not like my methods but it is effective.

That is the Rico cycle jacket.
When yall rant and the piece is made, I will credit you as well.

Dallas Penn knit? I got yall the damn cycle collection with all my whining on here.

Do you remember the time...
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

POLO SPORT ACROSS THE CHEST ON A CYCLE JACKET.

I like that they used it. I wanted cycle a part of polo sport.

1611985518120.png

Polo sportswear not finish yet...
Teach millennial not easy for Master Lo.

Last edited:
yo ima say this one time and one time only ...they started working on bringing back stadium in 2014 which took 3 years to get to production ....everything has a been delayed because of plandemic (yes someone somewhere planned this ish)...the earliest that cycle jacket could even get on the books is 2017 to hit the racks this spring .... all homeboy did was predict the future based on the past .... this all anybody can do from a keyboard.... its the guys in the boardroom making these decisions years ahead....but good call tho you nailed it....need more fortune tellers in here....they working on everything its how they make money....if you got og collections in your possession flick em up... need to see more predictors of what's to come...and get your damn vaccines ya gonna need it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom