Yes with suspenders.
Now hurry up and fix the boot, we have
designing to do.

1611990543708.png

Lana:
You're the troublemaker not wearing Polo
all the time. Rico is it??

Last edited:
Postcard art. A few polo sweaters with this art style will be nice for the polo sport line.

No more ideas. People have to pay me. lol

yo ima say this one time and one time only ...they started working on bringing back stadium in 2014 which took 3 years to get to production ....everything has a been delayed because of plandemic (yes someone somewhere planned this ish)...the earliest that cycle jacket could even get on the books is 2017 to hit the racks this spring .... all homeboy did was predict the future based on the past .... this all anybody can do from a keyboard.... its the guys in the boardroom making these decisions years ahead....but good call tho you nailed it....need more fortune tellers in here....they working on everything its how they make money....if you got og collections in your possession flick em up... need to see more predictors of what's to come...and get your damn vaccines ya gonna need it!!!!

nothing but straight facts!.

yo ima say this one time and one time only ...they started working on bringing back stadium in 2014 which took 3 years to get to production ....everything has a been delayed because of plandemic (yes someone somewhere planned this ish)...the earliest that cycle jacket could even get on the books is 2017 to hit the racks this spring .... all homeboy did was predict the future based on the past .... this all anybody can do from a keyboard.... its the guys in the boardroom making these decisions years ahead....but good call tho you nailed it....need more fortune tellers in here....they working on everything its how they make money....if you got og collections in your possession flick em up... need to see more predictors of what's to come...and get your damn vaccines ya gonna need it!!!!
🤝 Facts, and thank you for posting

Bro I posted mock ups and requests for that cycle jacket on here.
Yall may not give me credit, but who else would it be?
The main thing is the fact that I proved the suits are watching this thread.
You all may not like my methods but it is effective.

That is the Rico cycle jacket
Please don't believe what your telling yourself Rico. That's the Polo Ralph Lauren Cycling Jersey. You've been entertaining to say the least, but I won't let you take credit for the years of work that Just Blaze has done with the people at Ralph Lauren.

RL is listening to Just Blaze, and they are rolling out items based on his personal tastes and what he's holding in his collection. Please see Horsepower, where he opens with 1st closet full of RL Cylcling Jerseys and then unpacks all of the SnowBeach items, which will be released as retros at some point.
Screenshot_20210130-074852_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210130-074825_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210130-075549_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210130-075602_Gallery.jpg

Ralph can't hear you.

That horse power video been out forever.
Lol
Y'all just celebrity fan boys .

Polo dropped so much things after that video that were not in that video. Lol.

I talked about jumping over branding and bringing out more graphic polo sport pieces. Then you guys get the polo sport tennis graphic and horse show jumping .

Just blaze? Wow that video older than dirt.

I just posted about a polo sport cycle and there is polo sport cycle less than a year later.
Why did it take so long for the so called just blaze pieces to drop? The only thing in just blaze's video that dropped was the racing dial on the ski jacket. Polo always has varsity jackets. And the snow beach stuff never dropped from the just blaze video.
That video is 3 years old. It took polo 3 years to put out a cycle jacket? Now you are insulting not
only me but polo as well. lmao

Lol

Enjoy ya just blaze fan boys. I don't do it for the likes.

Just blaze admitted he bought most of his pieces after he made money with rocafella.
He is an ebay lo head. Nothing wrong with that. But he from jersey. I am a king plaza brooklyn polo guy since 89.
Allot of you cats was wearing starter jackets and african medallions trying to be like native tongues
when private school kids like me were wearing Ralph and Lacoste. lol

I got pictures of me in 92 wearing the ski 92 lol Jersey wasnt really into polo hard body in 92.
They was coming to ny and seeing kids like me do it with mom American express card.

Celebrity fan boys.

Last edited:
cookie Medal or monument ? Either one the main ingredient is bs ... you’d be a lot cooler if you just posted the pic of you in 92 ...this self slurping got to stop ...what’s the point ? King of polo club Nike talk? its king of nothing congrats

The just blaze video says like jan or feb 2018.
You mean to to tell me, it took 3 years for them to make a simple nylon cycle jacket?
Nothing else except the racing dial dropped from that video.
Polo makes varsity jackets every year. The rest of the snow beach never dropped.

How are you giving just blaze credit? I literally posted an idea less than 3 months ago and the pieces pop up.

Im like the guy in the big short film and the rest of yall are the housing market. lol

1612024509755.png

Nobody believes me.

Last edited:
cookie Medal or monument ? Either one the main ingredient is bs ... you’d be a lot cooler if you just posted the pic of you in 92 ...this self slurping got to stop ...what’s the point ? King of polo club Nike talk? its king of nothing congrats

I dont want the recognition. The photo is out there.
Other people took pictures of me. I dont have them myself.
If I ever needed it on social media, my friends will post them.

Lets just be happy the collection is dropping and we can get a few colorful
summer items from it.

Brands like RL work at least a year out. Right now they probably already have a good idea what their S/S 2022 will look like.

it’s also laughable to think to someone from their creative team is lurking a thread where 90% of the posters have the mentality of buying on discount

These big companies are deff lurking NT as well as any other forum. It’s free data. Why wouldn’t they read and/or use. I’m not saying they on here everyday but they deff took a peek on NT...

only ones on here from corporate ,if any, are PAs and interns trying to influence you to buy more nike and polo... this site is nothing more than a marketing tool not r and d ... by the time the internet finds out anything its already in the streets 3 weeks prior...sometimes I feel like rico is a burner account for a guy like labronx James trying to get you buy some ig stuff...but I like the pride some folks have behind a keyboard they actually think they matter in the real the world...theres reality and there's virtual reality and this aint the real thing sorry...man new lo cant come out quick enough matter of weeks to go before plandemic is an after thought and the new normal will just be normal again...and get your damn vaccines ya filthy animals !!!

only ones on here from corporate ,if any, are PAs and interns trying to influence you to buy more nike and polo... this site is nothing more than a marketing tool not r and d ... by the time the internet finds out anything its already in the streets 3 weeks prior...sometimes I feel like rico is a burner account for a guy like labronx James trying to get you buy some ig stuff...but I like the pride some folks have behind a keyboard they actually think they matter in the real the world...theres reality and there's virtual reality and this aint the real thing sorry...man new lo cant come out quick enough matter of weeks to go before plandemic is an after thought and the new normal will just be normal again

💯

Opinions of opinions.

I was running my mouth / passionately griping about a subject (that I cant even recall now) and an older & wiser man patiently waited until I was done, told me "If I'm not a part of the solution, then I'm part of the problem", and diddy bopped off like it was nothing.

Hit me like a ton of bricks...never forgot it.

Made me a better man...if only by making me a little less insufferable than the next man.

For all that energy, the only link that matters is:

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes. As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.
-Proverbs 26
we cant change rico but we can help one one another avoid rico behavior

Cot Dayum!!!! 🔥🔥🔥

I was just listening to this last night:

"What a fool believes....he sees, no wise man has the power...to reason away."

BARS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom