**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Copped this yesterday....had to search "Lunar" for the new bear to show up..there is still a few on the Honk Kong site I would grab if they were available in US

Nice find. Wondered what they were doing for this Year. Overall slim pickings compared to last couple years. Didn’t see any short sleeve and long sleeve designs. But this Bear design better than last year’s tracksuit gangster one.
Picked up the fancy one from two years ago.
At a big discount from UK/EU site. Patience paid off.

1073049B-F27E-4C7B-93FC-2D0510BEA8DF.jpeg

Latest pickups finally all came in for review:
-St Andrew Rugby Kicker Bear polo. Just missed on Macys with discount, so had usual PRL Store track down. Creative graphic design. Cool.
-Rugby Kicker Bear polo. Was never into the Bear as logo design on PRL, but reminds me of my Rugby line of polos. Not bad.
-Lunar New Year Polo Bear crewneck sweater. Wanted a discount, but Personal size disappeared fairly quick over the months after initial release. Finally found in Europe at a great discount.
Unique variation on classic Martini Bear. Red dinner jacket with Chinese knot buttons and embroidered footwear. Lucky to have found.

Went with usual Personal size xl in all three.
Waiting for couple more Rugby Kicker Bear pieces. Have fun with the style.

source.gif

I never get **** but spam from Ralph... plus I just made an order yesterday, so that would only piss me off.

Just finessed :pimp:copped that blue racer jacket and some other joints over the phone using a 40% off that was already noted on my email account

talked them into making the 30% that I didn’t use today noted on my account to use at a later date like I just did the 40:evil:

Ralph played me.. No email here.. I guess its been too long since I've used their site (hasn't been all that long).

Glad to see polo taking a page out the purple label book these will definitely be copped sooner then later.

Boots
Very nice to see a Polo version of this boot, but there's a huge difference in the quality compared to the made in Italy Purple Label Boot and Handmade in USA Olympic Boot from the leathers used, to the soles. The shape of the new Polo boot is also a bit off.

B7M37Z2LWW6FRCCK
2974P39D57DZ66FH
ZL5MQT56ZBFQSSZ6
Good to see this kind of love in here today, I’m tight the country hats are excluded but I’ll track one down for a good price eventually!

Got off the phone with one of my local outlets today, should be opening up next week finally. Apparently they donated 4-5K items for “charity?” not too long ago, idk if that's a normal practice or some COVID desperation tax write off but I found that pretty shocking. Thankfully they still had those RLPC67 fleece snap ups with the weird looking "POLO RL-67" rectangle patch on clearance, gonna try to scoop with 30% off if I can.

My LPUs:
IMG_8271.JPG

IMG_8290.JPG

Bonus side-by-side winter bears & some customs back from my tailor:
IMG_8270.JPG

IMG_8255.JPG
IMG_8286.JPG

IMG_8239.JPG

Ralph played me.. No email here.. I guess its been too long since I've used their site (hasn't been all that long).
Hey bro, call CS and tell them you received an email with a code but you accidently deleted it. Ask them nicely if they will honor the code on your account and place a phone order.

Good to see this kind of love in here today, I’m tight the country hats are excluded but I’ll track one down for a good price eventually!

Got off the phone with one of my local outlets today, should be opening up next week finally. Apparently they donated 4-5K items for “charity?” not too long ago, idk if that's a normal practice or some COVID desperation tax write off but I found that pretty shocking. Thankfully they still had those RLPC67 fleece snap ups with the weird looking "POLO RL-67" rectangle patch on clearance, gonna try to scoop with 30% off if I can.

My LPUs:
IMG_8271.JPG

IMG_8290.JPG

IMG_8270.JPG

IMG_8255.JPG
IMG_8286.JPG

IMG_8239.JPG
customs are legit great choice of patches and locations but....what's up with those curtains tho?

My LPUs:
IMG_8271.JPG

IMG_8290.JPG

IMG_8270.JPG

IMG_8255.JPG
IMG_8286.JPG

IMG_8239.JPG

Where did you cop the snowboard bear sweater. I’ve been looking everywhere

customs are legit great choice of patches and locations but....what's up with those curtains tho?
LOL moved in to my Girl's apartment recently, we haven't gotten around to all furnishings & finishes yet mostly just the bigger ones at this point, new curtains are definitely on the list :rofl:
Where did you cop the snowboard bear sweater. I’ve been looking everywhere
It's a Boys XL, fits a little closer to what I'd like from a long sleeve T rather than a knit sweater but I'm gonna try to make it work. I posted about them popping up a few pages back at the dept. store up here in Canada (Hudsons Bay), they loaded up on the site already marked as clearance & the kids clothing tax rate is nothing here so I scooped mine for a little under $90 USD. The (15+) XLs lasted less than 2 days on the site.

LOL moved in to my Girl's apartment recently, we haven't gotten around to all furnishings & finishes yet mostly just the bigger ones at this point, new curtains are definitely on the list :rofl:

It's a Boys XL, fits a little closer to what I'd like from a long sleeve T rather than a knit sweater but I'm gonna try to make it work. I posted about them popping up a few pages back at the dept. store up here in Canada (Hudsons Bay), they loaded up on the site already marked as clearance & the kids clothing tax rate is nothing here so I scooped mine for a little under $90 USD. The (15+) XLs lasted less than 2 days on the site.

good looks!!! Hopefully it comes tot he states soon

New stuff up on polo dot com
-------

Equestrian cashmere sweater is up on UK site.
If this is limited, think it will be a true classic... as I could see it selling out at retail if limited.
1D95437B-BF4B-4721-AF1A-957006EB9F1A.jpeg
614FA8F7-A63C-4E48-B3EC-AEE55E2F042D.jpeg
326361CC-4657-41D7-A2D1-B211BBB781ED.jpeg

Btw - alot of the purple label 25th anniversary stuff is on sale. Grabbed this tie.
A4A037E0-98F4-4AD7-9FDC-B31C8E8B305D.jpeg

Cashmere set from polo: washable, pinstriped cashmere joggers and zip jacket. Nice details on these too. Gold colored metal plate for the polo logo on back pocket. $398 for joggers, $398 for matching jacket.
9052A838-BD77-42FD-BC3B-96A39FACBCA9.jpeg

The white polo racing pants are up on site, a hooded tshirt of the racing bear, and some new polo sport stuff.
71DB4C8E-4CF7-4037-B2A3-8B50AF8D1DBA.png
B76E350B-D77E-4435-93A5-15331CF01E19.jpeg
202E784C-184E-4A1A-9478-130CB0D31D3C.jpeg

Some nice new stuff up on Saks 5th as well, including a polo sport nylon jogger..
2631C743-EF9B-44D6-9168-55161DE48BF1.png

Back
Top Bottom