**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yea bro, a friend of a friend got me and my boy a pass, I should be there at noon. She's an employee and went yesterday and said lots of Rugby was there, that made me excited :nerd:

To anyone that went to the sample sale today....

is this sale goin on tomorrow as well or is it a wrap...if so do u need a pass to get in

I remember when I went to the one earlier this year I didnt need a pass to get in

is this sale goin on tomorrow as well or is it a wrap...if so do u need a pass to get in

I remember when I went to the one earlier this year I didnt need a pass to get in

U need a pass. Has to be an original with an employee signature and phone #. Each pass admits 1 and a guest.

It ended up being a 6 hour wait which sucked. If you're not a Medium I wouldn't recommend going since everything was sample sizes. I got a bunch of stuff from RRL, blue label, and Rugby. Pretty cool to see some Rugby sample jackets that never made it to production. I'll post pics when I can.

Sneakerpimp did u make it?

It ended up being a 6 hour wait which sucked. If you're not a Medium I wouldn't recommend going since everything was sample sizes. I got a bunch of stuff from RRL, blue label, and Rugby. Pretty cool to see some Rugby sample jackets that never made it to production. I'll post pics when I can.

Bro…. I was out there for 3 hours then they said we had to come back tomorrow due to upstairs being so packed. I was beyond pissed, lack of communication and we were close to the front, I work tomorrow so it's not happening. They gave us tickets for re-entry but I won't have the time. :smh:

The passes are actually good for 5 people this year and thats why it was so crowded, the line was down the block. They need a better system, they said people initially lined up from 2am which just sounded crazy to me..

The address is 317 E.33rd st fyi, right around the corner from the B&H closer to 8th avenue if I'm not mistaken

Last edited:
Soooooo, anyone headed out there tomorrow? I don't have a pass, but would gladly become one of your 5 guests lol. I went to the sample sale earlier this year, no pass required.

Sui goose that I'm rocking hard already (it's COLD in Amsterdam)

That's a nice coat. That skier patch is one of my favorites. I have a later version on a fleece blanket.

I was looking at some old RL ads and they had the exact photograph they used of the skier, same background and all.

Most of the sample sale merchandise will make their way to eBay, which is why these sales are so hard to get into. I'll just pay the reseller price if it's reasonable instead of wasting a work day waiting in line. I hope that you guys make it in today.

Soooooo, anyone headed out there tomorrow? I don't have a pass, but would gladly become one of your 5 guests lol. I went to the sample sale earlier this year, no pass required.

The "sample sale" you guys went to earlier this year wasn't a sample sale.

6 hrs WOW. I had a chance to get a pass, but I can't miss work at this time of the month. Send me the pics of what you hauled in. Or post it behind the scenes, you know where.

sneakerpimp sorry to hear that man. at one point it went past 9th avenue, CRAZY!

jay, i'm taking photos in a bit, will post soon here.

I'm looking forward to these pics, from anyone that went to the sample sale....btw would anyone like to share how can one get a pass.

I'm looking forward to these pics, from anyone that went to the sample sale....btw would anyone like to share how can one get a pass.

You need to know a Ralph Lauren employee. It has been getting stricter the past couple of years now. One year I had an email printout of the pass thanks to my connect. Security dude shut me down at first, but I talked my way in lol.

Lmao, Found that pretty funny, jay show him what the "sui" ski supposed to look like.

LOL nah fam, he needs to learn it himself. I"m not teaching a hypebeast.

It's not a Dixon, but I love all the more, plus it was a lot less, I got real lucky with this varsity leather, blue label from 05. $99 shipped

blue label haul:

flags swim trunks M

hoody and polo

realy diggin the lighthouse bucket! pmiddy, these are the blank caps i found, gonna keep some of them.

denim pullover, love this. keeping.

the elusive indian swim trunks from the summer.

Back
Top Bottom