**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks for posting pics. How was the outwear selection? I always am courios at what kind of deals these resellers are getting on the leathers before the flood the e-market with them.

RRL finds.

t's

barn jacket, has large game pocket in the back

dope denim overshirt...keeping

hunting vest with 2 large pockets in back and even bigger pocket on the inside. wanted to hold onto this but it fits like a L.

keeping

Thanks for posting pics. How was the outwear selection? I always am courios at what kind of deals these resellers are getting on the leathers before the flood the e-market with them.
i dont remember seeing any leathers at this sale, although i wasnt looking for them. jackets ranged in price from $35 to $180 from stuff i rummaged through.

It's not a Dixon, but I love all the more, plus it was a lot less, I got real lucky with this varsity leather, blue label from 05. $99 shipped

That Varsity is tough!!! What a steal at $99 shipped

Originally Posted by Polo Sport
keeping
Blue label dropped this design already, trying to remember if it was a tee, sweatshirt or both. Ebay had a bunch of em

i dont remember seeing any leathers at this sale, although i wasnt looking for them. jackets ranged in price from $35 to $180 from stuff i rummaged through.
. Great finds, especially the faded vest and denim western shirt. Nice to see what the lucky ones are buying first-hand.

That's a nice coat. That skier patch is one of my favorites. I have a later version on a fleece blanket.

I was looking at some old RL ads and they had the exact photograph they used of the skier, same background and all.
Dope! Post it up.

Whoa, you really went in, got a lot of nice things, I really love all the RRL tees and the one 5 panel hat....@polosport

I'm not sure if I will put a patch on it, but here's the concept....I already found the large version online, it's very tempting but I might leave it alone

It's not a Dixon, but I love all the more, plus it was a lot less, I got real lucky with this varsity leather, blue label from 05. $99 shipped

how do u like the fit? i'm not too crazy about it. i picked one of these up last year for the same price. not sure how much i like the distressing on the leather arms either. bad thing is that i already have the tiger head wool/leather varsity and 2 more alternate versions along with this so basically 4 black wool/leather varsitys with red tipping smh.

Thanks for the comments fellas
How so? I wear my clarks all the time in winter and never had any issue.

lucky you. traction is horrible and they absorb moisture rather than repel it. if you rock yours in the winter with no problems you are one of the few.

I actually like the distressing leather on the arms, gives it a true vintage feel, as far as fit I had to go up in size when it comes to RL varsity jacket, the only other varsity style I have to compare is the red satin polo script jacket, but this is the only leather/wool version RL that I currently own. But your lucky to have both, tiger version and this. The only other difference is the black red piping is opposite on the tiger version and the lining is black on this one with no quilting. @jayrockslo

Use PRIV for 25% plus extra on some items at Macys. I just went in!

Flag hats in each color came to 25.31 each

Fingerless flag gloves 25.31

Flag scarves in each color 32.63 each

Skier and Reindeer scarves 43.88 each

Reindeer sweater 123.75

Reindeer hat 93.75 (I could see being able to get this cheaper)

3 Bear hats 29.63 each. (I'll probably wind up either returning or selling these, if they go over retail on ebay or whatever).

There were size S Bear sweaters available and the code got you 63 and change off. I'll leave those to you smaller dudes.

Back
Top Bottom